- Learn how to use swords, throwing stars, ninpo, and avoidance training from a ninja master
- Experience the Ninja fighting with the latest VR technology
- Get a scroll of your own with play video and commemorative photos as a proof of your skills
Ignite your fighting spirit and train hard to become a virtual ninja! Take part in virtual reality and ninja experience in our Tokyo-based dojo, and have a great time. Learn ninja skills and train with a real Ninja master.
Special summer discount throughout August, 2019
8,640 yen → 4,752 yen
VR Ninja Dojo is a new entertainment facility for foreigners visiting Japan, allowing them to experience being a Ninja through virtual reality.
Wearing ninja costumes, players will begin their experience by being trained by a Ninja master, learning swordplay, throwing stars, ninjutsu, and martial art techniques. After completing their training in the real world, players will begin their battles in a virtual world. In the final virtual reality Ninja exam, they will use weapons and techniques to defeat enemies one after another in an exciting Ninja battle.
Upon completing exams, Ninjas will receive a certificate, with a picture that was taken in the virtual world. Players will be able to download these commemorative photos and videos. Making it easy to post on social media.
The ninja costumes have been designed to incorporate the Japanese aesthetics, and there are many places in the dojo to take photos.
Included in price
- VR Ninja Dojo experience
- Ninja costume rental
- Scroll with your own play video and commemorative photo
- Transportation to/from experience venue
- Please come 5 minutes earlier.
- Last admission is at 20:20.
- Only available in English.
- It is possible to accept customers from various countries at the same time.
- Age restrictions: Those under 7 years old can enter only when accompanied by parents, but VR experience is not available. If children under 7 years old would like to have the VR experience please ask the staff.
Know before you book
- Participants aged 7 to 11 years old must be supervised by an adult. In case the adult will not be doing the activity, he/she will not be charged.
- Participants who are late may still join the activity. In case it will take more than 10 minutes for the participant to join the activity, they will be guided to the next available time slot within the same day or the next available day.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subjected to a charge of 100% of the total payment.
What you need to bring
- You will wear your ninja costume on top of your clothes, so please come in loose-fitting and easy to move clothes.
The experience venue is a 5 minute walk from Kanda Station.
On Chuo Line / Yamanote Line / Keihin Tohoku Line : West Exit Ginza line : Exit 4
The address is: 2-15-15 Takehashi Bld., Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan
Organised by VR NINJA DOJO
There are no reviews yet.