- Have an enjoyable experience visiting shops recommended by our guide
- Explore Tsukiji market with a friendly English-speaking guide and discover local foods
- Learn about the foundation of the Japanese food culture at 'Tsukiji Wonder Land'
Explore one of the most famous fish markets “Tsukiji Fish Market" In Japan's capital. You can discover lots of local foods in Tsukiji market since there are over 400 shops in the market. You can learn about Japanese food culture from our knowledgeable guide. The tour provides you enough knowledge of Tsukiji to explore it by yourself.
Please be advised that many local spots only accept cash.
We will meet at in front of Lawson at Tsukiji 4 crossing, then explore Tsukiji Outer Market.
We operate 2 tours on the day, from 9.00 AM and 11.30 AM, each tour being 1.5 hrs long.
Included in price
- English guide
- Tsukiji outer market tour
- Foods (you can buy it by yourself during the tour)
- Hotel pick-up
Know before you book
Full refund 8 days prior to your tour.
4-7 days prior to the day of your trip – 15 %,
3 day prior – 25 %,
2 day prior – 35%,
1 day prior-55%,
On the day – 100 %,
No-show – 100 %
- Tsukiji inner market (Wholesale market) was closed on 6th Oct. 2018, but Tsukiji outer market has not moved.
What you need to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Organised by Japan Wonder Travel.com
There are no reviews yet.