- Insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market (usually not open to the public)
- Mutual communication with the fish mongers in Tsukiji Outer Fish Market
- Learn how to select seasonal fishes
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets (Toyosu & Tsukiji)! This tour takes you around Toyosu Wholesale Fish Market and Tsukiji Outer Fish Market, where you can meet and talk with the fishmongers, see how to prepare fish in a traditional way and learn how to select seasonal fishes in the tour!
- 8:50 am
- Toyosu Fish Market (1 hour)
We would pick you up at the nearest station of Toyosu Fish Market, stroll around the places where only professionals could enter and wholesale seafood, meet fishmongers, select fishes and explore the market.
- Tsukiji outer fish market (1 hour)
Then we take a luxury van to the original Tsukiji outer fish market, rambling around historical Tsukiji and watching fishmonger process fish using traditional way.
- Lunch Escort
After that, our tour guide would recommend you some high cost-effective restaurants to have lunch of your preference.
This tour includes
- Toyosu Wholesale Market tour
- Tsukiji Outer Fish Market tour
- Fish filleting
This tour does NOT include
- Tuna auction
- Sushi making
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Know before you book
- Children under 4 years of age cannot participate in this tour.
- Children under 9 years old are subject to 50% discount. Please contact us for the application.
- Please wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind if it gets dirty. Sandals are not appropriate as the floor of the market is wet and not in good condition.
- The tour in Toyosu is only available when the market is open (On Toyosu Closed Days we would take you to Tsukiji Market alone. The charge of such days is subject to 10 USD discount).
- Please inform us beforehand if you have any kind of food restrictions.
- 10% of seasonal charge is added for the tours during 15th Dec to 5th Jan, 15th Mar to 15th Apr and 1st Aug to 15th Sep.
- Cancellation: Please note that no refund will be available if a tour is cancelled within 7 days before the start time of the service.
For the tours cancelled more than 7 days before start time of the service, participant may receive a refund deducting a certain amount of cancellation charge calculated as below:
When the cancellation process is completed:
a. earlier than 30 days before : 0 %
b. 29 days to 15 days before : 25 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 50 %
Ticket gate at Shijo-mae station on Yurikamome line (Toyosu Opened Days)
Exit 1, Tsukiji station on Hibiya line (Toyosu Closed Days)