- Discover one of the busiest Tokyo districts at night
- Fantastic photo spots every step of the way
- Savor the local tastes at an izakaya (Japanese style pub) with light meal and one drink included
Discover Shinjuku on our guided evening walking tour. Enjoy the neon lights, local atmosphere, flavors and towering skyscrapers. Sample delicious Japanese snacks and enjoy a beverage.
We take you exploring from west to the east of Shinjuku. You will have the chance to get the amazing night views of lively Shinjuku, experience the local Japanese food at small 'izakaya' bars in Omoide-Yokocho, and check out the famous Godzilla in Kabukicho. Then we head to Golden-Gai with its atmospheric nightlife district. The final stop is at Hanazono Shinto Shrine, one of the most impressive historical shrines in Japan. You will have an amazing night in Shinjuku with us!
Visits include：Omoide-yokocho, Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku Goldengai and Hanazono Shinto Shrine
18:30 Meeting at and departure from Uniqlo Shinjuku Nishiguchi (West) Shop
18:40-19:25 Omoide-yokocho（small restaurant arcade）
- Collection of tiny bars and eateries
- Many different restaurants/food stalls to choose from
- Unique menus
19:30-19:35 Famous Gate for the entrance of Kabuki-cho
19:40-19:45 Godzilla Head at Toho Cinemas
- A life-sized giant Godzilla head
20:00-20:20 Shinjuku Golden-gai（local flavor town）
20:30-20:45 Hanazono Shinto Shrine
- The shrine is the site of traditional festivals almost every month
20:45-21:00 Tour will be finished at Shinjuku station or Kabuki-cho
*Our guide will help you search for a dinner spot or point you in the direction of more attractions such as Samurai Museum.
Included in price
- English and Japanese speaking tour assistant
- Japanese style light meal such as edamame soy beans, yakitori chicken on skewers, and one drink
Other important Information
2 days prior to the day of your trip – 40 %,
1 day prior – 50 %,
On the day – 100 %,
No-show – 100 %
- Minimum of 2 participants are required for the tour to run
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- Participants will walk approximately 75 minutes in total
Organised by Japan Panoramic Tours
There are no reviews yet.