- Depart from a designated location within the 23 Tokyo wards
- Tour the most popular Nikko sights such as Nikko Toshogu Shrines with a knowledgeable guide
- Explore the natural scenery of Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Falls
Join us on a guided, private tour of Nikko and the surrounded area, departing and returning to Tokyo. Spend a day visiting one of the best know UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, scenic Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Falls.
Nikko is one of the most beloved and frequently visited destinations in Japan. It offers magnificent views of nature in every season. Its abundance of history and culture has earned the famous Toshogu Shrines a UNESCO World Heritage Site status. The Shrine is dedicated to Ieyasu Tokugawa the founder of Tokugawa Shogunate which governed Japan for over two centuries. Explore the grounds of the Shrine and afterward head to Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Falls. Lake Chuzenji is one of the most scenic lakes in Japan, and rests at the foot of Mt. Nantai, while Kegon Falls is situated in the vast Nikko National Park and is one of the most famous waterfalls in the country.
- Between 8.00 and 10.00: Depart Tokyo from a designated pickup spot (within 23 wards of Tokyo)
- Tour Nikko Toshogu Shrines and have lunch in the area (approximately 3 hours)
- Enjoy the Lake Chuzenji area (approximately 30 minutes)
- Visit Kegon Falls (approximately 30 minutes)
- Head back to Tokyo (arrival times vary depending on the itinerary, and traffic conditions)
Book the tour at least 2 weeks prior to your desired tour date.
Minimum number of persons required for the tour to run is 1.
Maximum number of persons per tour is 8.
This tour includes
- Guide service
- Transportation (High Ace van)
This tour does NOT include
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
Know before you book
2 days prior to the day of your trip – 40 %,
1 day prior – 50 %,
On the day – 100 %,
No-show – 100 %
The meeting points will be determined based on the participant’s departure points.