- Riding Hakone Pirate Ship on Lake Ashi and watch the beautiful scenery.
- Enjoy an extensive all-you-can-eat menu for lunch (Vegetarian options available)
- Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets for 2 hours. International brand products at discounted rates, also shopping coupon given as gift!
Cruise onboard a pirate ship around Lake Ashi in Hakone, indulge in a sumptuous all-you-can-eat lunch, and shop at discounted premium outlets on this tour!
This bus tour will take you to Mount Fuji and its surrounding spots. Cruise around Lake Ashi in a pirate ship and admire Hakone's picturesque views. Have a sumptious all-you-can-eat lunch consisting of shabu-shabu, amongst many choices. After that, head to the Gotemba Premium Outlets for designer brand shopping at discounted prices. If you are looking for an affordable tour consisting of sightseeing and shopping in one day, this is for you!
- 7:50 am - Departure from Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- 8:10 am - Departure from Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front
- 10:00 am - Ride on a pirate ship and cruise along Lake Ashi
- 11:30 am - All-you-can-eat lunch plan @ Shabu Yo Restaurant, consisting of Japanese favourites such as shabu-shabu. Soft drink bar included.
- 1:10 pm - Mt. Fuji New 5th Station
- 3:00 pm - Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets, with 5 to 15％ shopping coupons given as gifts
- 7:00 pm - Arrival at Shinjuku. The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour
Tour departure period is from April 10, 2018 to December 21, 2018.
This tour includes:
- Two-way coach transportation (comes with free onboard WiFi)
- English-speaking guide OR a video translation service
- All-you-can-eat lunch plan
- Lake Ashi cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
This tour does NOT include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Other important information:
6 days prior to the day of your trip – 20%
1 day prior – 40%
On the day – 100%
No-show – 100%
- Under the following circumstances, Mt. Fuji New 5th Station is not accessible and the itineray will involve going to the nearby Mizu ga Tsuka Park.
1) Early to late April
2) Mid to late November.
2) When the road towards Mt. Fuji 5th Station is blocked due to bad weather
- From 2nd December 2017 to 7th April 2018 the tour will not include a visit Mt. Fuji 5th Station due to road blocks in winter. The tour itinerary will change to sledding experience at Mt. Fuji 2nd Station instead.