- Visit the ancient Komitake Shrine near Mount Fuji's 5th station
- Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Mount Fuji onboard a ropeway
- Witness the bright colours of seasonal flowers at Kawaguchi Lakeside Park
Ascend the Fuji 5th Station, marvel at the seasonal blooms of Oishi Park at Lake Kawaguchi, and indulge in fruit picking in this 10-hour Mt Fuji tour!
Maximize your time in Tokyo on a 10-hour excursion to Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi, designed for travelers with limited time in Japan’s capital. you’ll ascend Mt. Fuji 5th Station, partake in local cusine at a restaurant overlooking Lake Kawaguchi, and marvel at the seasonal blooms of Oishi Park. Then, forage for fresh fruits of the season - the tour rounds off with each customer receiving five gifts to commemorate your experience!
- 7:50 am - Departure from Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- 8:10 am - Departure from Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front
- 9:40 am - Yamanashi Prefecture Sightseeing Orchard: Fruit picking & all-you-can-eat fruits
- 11:10 am - Appreciate the seasonal flowers at Oishi Park
- 12:15 pm - Enjoy "Houtou pot set", a local delicacy of udon noodles for lunch at Kawaguchi lakeside restaurant
- 1:30 pm - Ride on the Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of thearea
- 3:00pm - Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- 6:30 pm - Arrival at Shinjuku. The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour.
This tour includes:
- Two-way coach transportation (comes with free onboard WiFi)
- English-speaking guide OR a video translation service
- Tour memorabilia (Tokyo Travel Guide Book, coupons, jellies, lucky amulet and Mount Fuji keychain)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
This tour does NOT include:
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Other important information:
6 days prior to the day of your trip – 30%
1 day prior – 40%
On the day – 100%
No-show – 100%
- From mid-November to mid-April, Fuji Subaru Line will be blocked and closed due to heavy snow and other weather conditions. In this case the road is not accessible, and the tour schedule will change to visit "Fujisan World Heritage Center" instead. Depending on snow conditions, it may change to visit Fuji 1st to 4th Station as well
- Please note that in case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons that affect the tour schedule and lead to delays, schedule change or cancellation of visit etc, H.I.S. is unable to bear any responsibility.
- If the road to Fuji 5th Station is blocked and cannot pass through, participants are unable to receive the lucky amulet and Mount Fuji keychains