- Ride up to the 5th station to see Japan from the slopes of Fuji San
- Cruise the nearby Lake Ashi in Hakone on a pirate ship!
- Take the Komagatake Ropeway for a unique perspective on Mt Fuji & Hakone
On our unmissable Mt Fuji tour you will visit one of Japan's most iconic landmarks, see the breathtaking Hakone and enjoy a Lake Ashi cruise on this full-day tour around the beautiful environs, departing from and returning to Tokyo.
What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? Many people first think of the image of Mt. Fuji!
Since it was registered as a World Heritage site, Mt. Fuji is becoming more and more popular among not only tourists but also the Japanese. Mt.Fuji is the biggest mountain in Japan at a height of 3776 meters.
This guided one-day tour includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
You will be speechless when you see Mt. Fuji with the beautiful lake.
Come join this tour if you want an easy way to experience Mt. Fuji!
- Pickup from selected hotels between 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at 09:20 *Report at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station
Climb 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level for breathtaking views of Mt. Fuji and the surrounding lakes on a clear day. Torii gates, shrines, and souvenir shops decorate this station known as the border between the heavens and the earth
Take a break for a tasty lunch to give you energy for the rest of the day. Western style lunch, with vegetarian options*
- Lake Ashi cruise**
Go on a Hakone sightseeing cruise aboard a pirate ship modeled after medieval times. The crater filled lake was born from a powerful volcanic eruption nearly 3,000 years ago and provides postcard views of Mt. Fuji from various angles.
- Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
Catch sweeping views of Mt. Fuji, Lake Ashi, Izu Peninsula, Izu Islands, Hakone National Park, and more while climbing up and down the mountain on an aerial cableway
- Return to Tokyo
Return to Tokyo by bus or bullet train, according to your selected option
7:30 - 8:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT! Please choose the correct option from the price menu: bus return or a Shinkansen return!
For bullet train return, you will be placed on the train by your guide at Odawara station and you can alight at Shinagawa or Tokyo station about 7:30pm.
For those returning by bus the tour disbands at Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit around 8pm.
Q. Can we buy our Hakone free pass when we collect and pay for our tickets?
A. You can buy Hakone free pass at the Odakyuu foreigners tourist center without reservation.
Q. Will there be enough room for my luggage on the bus?
A. Yes, carry on size and larger luggage (that you would normally have to check in on a flight) can be accommodated.
Q. Do I need to pay for my infant?
A. One infant (age 0-5) per paying adult may join the tour free of charge, but no meals or seats will be provided unless the child rate is paid.
※Please clarify your preferred pick-up point from the list of pick-up points at the time of booking. We will send you an email with your confirmed pick-up point. You may be denied access to the tour if you do not board at your confirmed pick-up point.
Cerulean Tower Tokyu (07:40)
Hyatt Regency (08:05)
Daiichi Hotel Tokyo (08:25)
Tokyo Dome Hotel (08:15)
Courtyard by Marriott Ginza (08:20)
Ginza Capital Hotel Annex (08:00)
Gotanda Station (07:50)
Grand Hyatt Tokyo (08:25)
Grand Palace (07:50)
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (09:00)
Hilton Tokyo (07:55)
Imperial Hotel (Main Bldg.) (08:15)
Shinjuku Station East Exit (Bus Stop of Hato Bus) (07:45)
Keio Plaza Hotel Main Building (08:05)
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro (07:45)
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo (08:10)
New Sanno (07:55)
Okura (Main Bldg) (08:05)
New Otani (Main Bldg.) (07:50)
Shinagawa Prince Main (08:05)
Park Hotel Tokyo (1F) (08:10)
Sunshine City Prince (07:30)
Shiba Park Hotel (08:30)
Grand Prince New Takanawa (08:20)
Shinjuku Washington (07:50)
ANA Inter Continental Tokyo (08:15)
Tokyo Station (Hato Bus Counter) (08:05)
Tokyo City Air Terminal (TCAT) (07:50)
*Alcohol and mirin (sweet sake) might be used for all types of meals.
**Lake Ashi cruise is included until Dec 1st 2017.
This tour is provided by HATO BUS.
Check the Tour Conditions link below.
- When Subaru Line roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to road surface freezing, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
- The tour will not be cancelled/refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
- Lake Ashi Cruise or Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted, depending on traffic or weather conditions. The following alternatives may be used: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani valley, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise (pirate ship), Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Sekisho (checking station) remains, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, or Itchiku Kubota Art Museum.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
- For bullet train return, the guided tour finishes at Odawara station where you will board the train, and you can alight at Shinagawa or Tokyo station about 7:30pm.
- For those returning by bus the tour disbands at Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit about 8pm.
What you need to bring:
Warm clothes, the temperature drops significantly on Mt. Fuji.
Please clarify your preferred pick-up point from the list of pick-up points at the time of booking. We will send you an email with your confirmed pick-up point. You may be denied access to the tour if you do not board at your confirmed pick-up point.