- Experience the scenic splendor of Mount Fuji and Hakone
- Cruise the waters of beautiful Lake Ashi
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
Make our Mount Fuji, Hakone Bus Tour from Tokyo one of the highlights of your Japan trip. Discover Mt. Fuji, the highest mountain in Japan, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2013. Join our bus tour departing from Tokyo, and visit top sightseeing spots in the Hakone area. Go on a cruise on volcanic Lake Ashi, and enjoy a local lunch and souvenir shopping.
Mount Fuji - the tallest natural monument has been inspiring dozens of artists. Weather permitting you enjoy views of Mount Fuji in the bright sunshine, rising above the mountain scape, with its distinct concentric form and snowy top. Experience its breathtaking beauty by visiting several marvellous spots during our one-day tour from Tokyo.
8:50 am Departure time from meeting point - "LOVE" statue at Shinjuku
*Be at the meeting spot 5 minutes prior to the departure time
11:10-11:40 Mt Fuji 5th Station (Fuji Yoshida)
・You will get the closest view of Mt. Fuji.
・There is a Shinto shrine.
*If we cannot go there, we will attend the highest point where we can go on the day.
*In addition, if we only go to the first station or the driveway is closed,
we will attend Fuji Visitor Center or alternative place as an additional place.
12:20-13:20 Fuji view Samurai Restaurant (Fuji Q high land)
・Local food “Hoto noodle” and buffet with Mt.Fuji views
・Enjoy samurai themed interior
14:30-15:30 Owaku-dani Valley in Hakone
・Natural Experience with Volcanic Activities
・Fantastic Activity with the excellent views
15:40-16:10 Lake Ashi Cruise
・See the beautiful natural landscape of Mt. Fuji.
Around 18:45 pm return to Shinjuku Station West Exit
Included in price
- English and Japanese speaking tour assistant
- Multilingual audio guide language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian.
- Free WiFi service available on the tour bus
- Free extra pick up service
- Any personal expenses incurred during the tour
Adult: 14,000 yen per person
*From 2020, Adult: 15,000 yen per person
Child (4-11 years old): 11,000 yen per person
*Pick-up service will not be available from July 10, 2020 to September 8, 2020, due to Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
Other important Information
- All the Exciting Activities for Mt. Fuji and Hakone for a day
- For children (4-11 years old) Please put number of children and pay on the day.
- Minimum of 1 participant is required for the tour to run
- All the contents of the itinerary is subject to change due to weather, traffic operation, and operational reasons on the day
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend to alternative places
Know before you book
8 or more days prior to the tour date - Free
7 days to 2 days prior to the tour date - 30% of the tour fare
1 day prior to the tour date - 40% of the tour fare
Prior to the starting time of the tour - 50% of the tour fare
On or after the tour date or without notice - 100% of the tour fare
What you need to bring
- Comfortable clothing/shoes
The meeting point is the “LOVE” statue in front of “i-Land tower” in Shinjuku.
We can organize hotel pickups at the following hotels/venues:
- Royal Park Hotel (7:35 am)
- Agora Place Asakusa Hotel (7:35 am)
- Shiba Park Hotel (7:50 am)
- Keisei Ueno station (7:50 am)
- McDonald's Suido-bashi Sotobori-dori Branch (8:00 am)
- Apple store Ginza (8:00 am)
- Imperial Hotel (8:10 am)
- The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo (8:10 am)
- Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel (8:30 am)
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel (8:30 am)
- Hotel New Otani (8:30 am)
- Shinjuku "LOVE " statue (8:40 am)
If you do not provide this information by 06.00 pm the day before the tour, your pick-up point will be the “LOVE” statue
Organised by Japan Panoramic Tours
There are no reviews yet.