- Take a private tour of Kyoto’s cherry blossom spots with a knowledgeable local guide
- Discover lesser known “sakura” viewing areas
- Customize the itinerary to your own travel needs and choose your preferred language (English or French)
Customized experience for you during the best traveling season in Japan when cherry blossoms are in bloom. Take advantage of your private guide’s local knowledge and enjoy Japanese spring in Kyoto to the fullest while visiting popular and less- known sakura spots in this former nation’s capital.
Embark on a full day of cherry blossom viewing across Kyoto with your private guide!
Spring is, many would argue, the best season to visit Japan with pink “sakura” blossoms adorning city parks, streets, river banks, temples and shrines. Cherry blossom season in Kyoto is usually between the end of March and the middle of April, however this may vary due to various factors such as the harshness of the winter prior. We stay up to date with regard to the cherry blossom season and you can leave it up to your guide to take you to the best spots.
There are a number of famous cherry blossom viewing areas and spots in Kyoto as well as those not known to many.
If you wish, you can pick and choose your own “sakura” destinations and together with your private guide create and have a memorable cherry blossom experience that will surely be one of the highlights of your visit to Japan.
Some of the well-known cherry blossom spots are:
Minimum number of participants per tour is 1 person.
Maximum number of participants per tour is 6 persons.
Book the tour at least 1 month prior to the desired date of travel.
This tour includes
- 8 hours with a private guide in Kyoto
- Meet up at your Kyoto accommodation (provided it is within moderate city limits)
This tour does NOT include
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Know before you book
2 days prior to the day of your trip – 40 %,
1 day prior – 50 %,
On the day – 100 %,
No-show – 100 %
- The tour is run in English, other languages are subject to availability. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What you need to bring
- Wear comfortable clothing
The meeting point for this tour is flexible. The departure can be your accommodation or a spot convenient for you.