- Tour architectural sites that sparked Hayao Miyazaki’s imagination to create one of his animated movies
- Receive a delicious Totoro-shaped cream puff
- Enjoy the magical Studio Ghibli Museum
Discover even more about the magical world of Ghibli on our Hayao Miyazaki films tour. Visit the famed Ghibli Museum. Find out where Miyazaki’s inspiration for one of his memorable animated movie settings came from. Explore Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum, and have a Ghibli-inspired cream puff. Stroll in scenic Inokashira Park. Wrap up your day in magical Ghibli Museum. Immerse yourself in all things Ghibli for a day.
Spend a day in Tokyo dedicated to Ghibli and its inspirations. Take part in a carefully designed tour that will fill your phone with memorable photos.
11.00: Meet your guide at the North Exit of JR Musashikoganei Station (in front of "nonowa Musashikoganei East" store just outside the station north exit)
Take public transportation (local bus) to the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Museum
11.30 – 13.30: Enjoy the Museum with the guide and on your own
Take public transportation (local bus) to JR Musashikoganei Station and then train to JR Kichijoji Station
14.30: Visit a local pastry shop and get your delicious Totoro cream puff
Explore the area (Kichijoji and Inokashira Park) with your guide
16.00: Enter Studio Ghibli Museum
Included in price
- Guide service
- Entrance fees (Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum, Studio Ghibli Museum)
- Totoro-shaped cream puff
- Transportation to/from and during the tour
The booking window of this tour for any given month will be closed by 6 PM on the 9th of the month prior (e.g. all bookings for October will have to be made by 9th September, 6 PM)
If the number of the participants per tour does not reach 3 persons by the 9th of any given month, full refunds will be provided.
Private option is available, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
2 days prior to the day of your trip – 40 %,
1 day prior – 50 %
On the day – 100 %
No-show – 100 %
- The booking window of this tour for any given month will be closed by 6 pm on the 9th of the month prior (e.g. all bookings for October will have to be made by 9th September, 6 pm)
- Maximum group size is 6 people
- This tour ends in front of the Ghibli Museum near Inokashira Park
- Tour times are subject to change based on the availability of Studio Ghibli tickets
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.