- Enjoy the beauty of abundant nature in National Park Hakone on a mountain bike
- Let your knowledgeable local guide take you off the beaten path and show you hidden gems of Hakone
- Tour is suitable for all levels of fitness
Spend an inspiring day mountain biking through Hakone National Park, discovering the wonders of its rich natural beauty. Be accompanied by an experienced local guide and see Hakone in a new and exciting way.
Sample Tour Itinerary
10:15〜10:30 Meet at Lake Arena Hakone Parking lot
10:30〜 Orientation Our unique cycling adventure begins! We’ll take a break to enjoy a special and relaxing teatime.
Time to continue biking and enjoying the wonders of Hakone.
13:30〜14:30 The spectacular view will make the meal an unforgettable one.
With renewed energy, we continue pedaling!
We reach the end of our journey (time varies depending on course). Time to soak in a warm,
soothing hot spring bath. This marks the end of our tour.
This tour includes
- Mountain bike rental
- Mineral water
- Accident insurance
- Free shuttle service (only for meeting at Hakone Tozan Tetsudo Gora Station or designated hotels in the Hakone area)
This tour does NOT include
- Transportation to/from the tour starting/ending site
- Hot spring entry fee (850 yen per person)
Know before you book
- Participants must be at least 120 cm tall
- Cancellation policies due to customer's convenience are as follows:
7 to 2 days before the tour date: 30% of the tour price
1 day before the tour date: 50% of the tour price
On the tour date: 100% of tour price
What you need to bring
- Small bag
- Gloves (in wintertime)
The meeting point is at Lake Arena parking area.
Organised by Hakone Mountain Ripper
There are no reviews yet.