- Tour scenic Shizuoka countryside and learn about green tea production, accompanied by a friendly guide
- Meet the locals, stay in a family-owned farm inn
- Join a tea ceremony, receive complimentary packet of selected tea and much more
Experience the best Shizuoka has to offer in a two-day, guided Japanese green tea inspired tour. Enjoy spectacular views of green tea plantations while sipping delicious tea and sampling seasonal sweets at Kanebun tea farm. Check out a hip cafe that specializes in serving various types of tea in a relaxed atmosphere. Wrap up your day in a friendly, family-owned inn, have a home-cooked meal, stroll in the picturesque tea plantations and witness a tea ceremony the following day. Let our green tea, farm inn stay and tea ceremony Shizuoka tour be one of the highlights of your trip to Japan.
12:00 Meet your driver guide at Shizuoka Station, South Entrance
12:00 - 12:40 Drive to Okakae Chaen Kanebun (Okake Tea Garden Kanebun)
12:40 - 14:30 Enjoy hand-picked tea paired with delicious seasonal sweets at Kanebun tea room which offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountainous area. Receive a complimentary photograph of Mount Fuji from Kanebun
14:30 - 14:40 Drive to Green Eight Cafe
14:40 - 15:40 Enjoy tea and sweets at the cafe, choose a complimentary packet of Japanese black tea from the cafe's wide selection
15:40 - 16:00 Drive to Nukumorien Yururi farm inn
16:00 Check in at Yururi, stroll around the area, have home-cooked dinner
Overnight at Nukumorien Yururi
*Guide and transportation service ends at 16:00
** The household at Yururi keeps a cat. If you suffer from allergies or have any dietary restrictions, please contact us for further advice at email@example.com
10:00 Check out after breakfast
10:00 - 11:00 Tea Ceremony at Yururi. Receive a complimentary packet of locally produced tea
11:00 - 11:30 Drive from Yururi to Shizuoka Station (same transportation and driver guide as previous day)
11:30 Tour ends at Shizuoka Station
Included in price
- Guide service (from 12:00 noon to 16:00 on Day 1, and from 11:00 to 11:30 on Day 2)
- 1 overnight, dinner, and breakfast at Nukumorien Yururi
- Tea ceremony at Nukumorien Yururi (Day 2)
- 1 packet of tea of customer's choice at Green Eigth Cafe (Day 1)
- Transportation to/from starting and ending point of the tour
- Tea and sweets set at Okakaechaen Kanebun (Day 1)
- Tea and sweets set at Green Eight Cafe (Day 2)
- Any other expenses incurred by the customer
Minimum number of participants per tour is 1 person.
Maximum number of participants per tour is 3 persons.
The meeting point is at the South Exit of Shizuoka Station.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.