- Visit a historical Yakitori shop
- Enjoy Standing craft beer bar
- Eat amongst the locals, experiencing Tokyo's food scene on a deeper level
This is truly the best local guided tour in Tokyo’s most famed and coveted neighborhood, Nakameguro. Nakameguro may be most famous for its gorgeous cherry blossom lined river, but year round this area is bustling with lantern lit izakayas, magical hidden alley ways, hip cafes, and amazing food. As we explore the neighborhood, you will learn about the history of the area and get an insider point of view, showing you all the best secret spots hiding along the river. Enjoy anything from yakitori to gyoza, craft beer, kushiage, taiyaki, black sesame ice cream, sake, Japanese whiskey and more! Dinner stops may include, but are not limited to yakitori, kushiage, ramen, gyoza, or wagyu. See what this hip area has to offer on this unique tailored evening food tour in Nakameguro.
The tour begins promptly at 5 pm. We will then head to a famous local yakitori spot, known for its tsukune. After that, we will make our way to the famous Meguro River lined with cherry blossom trees, followed by a very local gyoza shop, standing craft beer spot, and historical taiyaki shop.
Included in price
- Food at three different locations
- One alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage at each location
- Guide fee
- Additional alcohol must be payed for at each location
- Any additional food or items you would like to buy on your own
Please email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> for parties larger than 6 persons.
Know before you book
- Come hungry
Anything prior to 7 days of your trip – 50 %
7 days prior – 100 %
On the day – 100 %
No-show – 100 %
What you need to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Camera if you wish
- Cash for additional snacks and drinks
Organised by Japan Food Trips
There are no reviews yet.