- Get on trains, buses, subway without tickets or cash, use various services and purchase goods easily
- There is no need for calculating fares, fees and prices
- Easy pickup in central Tokyo or delivery to hotel accommodation in Japan
Travel and purchase goods and services hassle free while on the move in Japan. Get the prepaid Suica IC Card, with 2,000 yen worth of deposit - pick it up at Japan Travel offices in central Tokyo or have it delivered to your hotel accommodation in Japan. Enter train stations without tickets, pay for goods in shops, kiosks, and restaurants, and for services such as taxis, parking and lockers. The Suica IC card comes prepaid with 1,500 yen and 500 yen deposit charged by JR East Japan at time of card issuance. You may retrieve the 500 yen deposit before leaving Japan at a JR Ticket Office (Midori-no-madoguchi) at any JR East station.
Use trains, subway, buses, and various services such as taxi and rental coin lockers with Suica, rechargeable IC card. The widely spread and convenient e-money card comes with prepaid 1,500 yen and 500 yen of deposit which is charged by JR East Japan at the time of card issuance. You may retrieve the deposit at a JT Ticket Office, the so-called Midori-no-madoguchi at any JR station prior to your departure from Japan.
Suica IC card is easy to use.
When using transportation - all you have to do is tap the card on the ticket gate reader. If your balance is insufficient, you will need to top up the card at any any ticket vending machine or a fare adjustment machine which have the Suica logo on them and are located in train and subway stations, outside the ticket gates.
When making other purchases - you need to tap you Suica card on the card reader. You may use the card to make purchases on trains, in convenience stores, for renting coin lockers, when using vending machines and in restaurants.
Included in price
- Suica IC card with 1,500 yen of prepaid deposit and 500 yen retrievable deposit
- Shipping fee (for the 'Hotel accommodation (within Japan) delivery option)
- You may top up your Suica IC card in increments of 1,000 yen. Use automated ticket vending machines or fare adjustment machines in train and subway stations for top ups. Only cash is accepted when charging the card. Credit or debit cards may not be used for topping up the card. The maximum stored amount on the card is 20,000 yen. The card may be topped up unlimited times. The card expires if it is not used for 10 years.
- If you decide to return your Suica IC card, a deposit of 500 yen will be given, and a service fee of 220 yen charged. If the balance on the card is less than 220 yen, the balance is simply zeroed out.
- Suica IC card may be used instead of other regional IC cards, such as ICOCA and PiTaPa (Kansai), TOICA and Manaca (Nagoya), Kitaca (Sapporo), SUGOCA and Hayakaken (Fukuoka) and nimoca (Kyushu). Suica may be used on the Hiroshima's street, as well as several other regional transport systems.
- For hotel accommodation in Japan delivery allow up to 3 business days
- Please note that Japan Travel offices are closed on weekends, and all public holidays that fall on weekdays and no orders are handled during those times
Pick up your Suica IC card at Japan Travel KK offices in central Tokyo, any time between 9 am and 7 pm, Monday through Friday. Alternatively, have the card delivered at your Japan hotel accommodation.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.