- Immerse yourself in one-of-a-kind museum exhibiting breathtaking visuals and audio
- Explore 10,000 square meters of stunning digital art, wander through ever-changing spaces, become a part of them, and capture the moments on camera
- Secure your e-ticket and admission hassle free
Get your MORI Building DIGITAL ART MUSEUM: EPSON teamLab Borderless tickets via Japan Travel, the official partner hassle free. Immerse yourself in the ever-changing world of digital art and witness an array of astonishing visual and sound effects. Wander through the museum and become a part of the artworks yourself. Explore various worlds of breathtaking visuals. Take a break in EN tea House or any corner of the museum while enjoying the installations. Secure your Tokyo teamLab Borderless tickets easily online and set out to explore one-of-a-kind digital art museum in Tokyo.
Your e-ticket with a QR code, once scanned, gives you an instant, hassle-free access to the wonderfully unique MORI Building DIGITAL ART MUSEUM: EPSON teamLab Borderless in Odaiba, Tokyo. Set out to explore the mesmerizing, dynamic world of team Lab Borderless digital art world and become a part of it as well.
teamLab Borderless Opening Hours
Weekdays: 10:00 - 19:00
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: 10:00 - 21:00
Opening hours are subject to change.
Typically closed on 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
EN TEA HOUSE located inside the museum opens from 11:00, closes at 19:00 on weekdays, and at 21:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Last orders to be placed 30 minutes before closing time.
Know before you book
Notes on purchasing tickets
- Price includes tax.
- Please note that it is not possible to cancel or date change tickets after purchase. You can change the date only for tickets purchased on the official ticket website.
- Tickets may be sold out
- If advanced tickets have sold out there will be no same-day tickets.
- High school students "Baitoru High School Student Tickets" are available. Contact us for more information.
- To the guest who has a disability certificate
Guests with Disabilities tickets are available for persons who have disability certificates and one accompanying person each.
Each person requires one ticket to enter the facility.
(There is no discount on child ticket)
*We will check the disability certificate at the entrance gate, please come with your accompanying person.
*A disability certificate issued in countries is required.
- Children (junior high school students and under) must be accompanied by an adult at least 20 years old.
1 adult may accompany up to 3 children.
*Children 3 years old and under are free
- Hours of business may change with prior notice on the ticket purchase page.
Notice to Visitors
- This facility cannot be held liable for any visitor's personal injury, loss, or other problems occurring here.
- At crowded times it may be necessary to wait over an hour before entry outside. Depending on the season please be sure to protect from heat exhaustion, or protection from the cold.
- If you must leave the queue please make sure that someone in your party stays behind.
- It may not be possible to enter at the requested time, please keep a margin of flexibility to your schedule.
- Reselling tickets is prohibited. A ticket that has been resold will not allow entry to the facility. This facility cannot be held responsible for any problems with resold tickets.
- Certain works may not be exhibited due to large crowds or maintenance.
- Artworks or artwork specifications may vary by season.
- Due to the convenience of the facilities, interruption or cancellation of business may take place.
- Tickets can be refunded only if the facility has an unscheduled closure.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Prohibited Items:
Any items that are 50 cm or longer must be stored in a coin-operated locker or luggage room.
Strollers must be stored in the luggage room.
Hazardous items, smelly items, fresh flowers, etc.
Any drinks with no caps or covers.
Any other items deemed to be hazardous by the staff.
- Be aware that the facility is dark with uneven ground and unsteady footing. Be aware of the actions of people with you and around you. If you have young children, watch them closely for their safety.
- Note that the artworks may have flashing lights and loud noises.
- No smoking, drinking, or eating(including candy and gum) in the exhibition spaces. You can only have drinks at the rest areas on each floor.
- Each customer is limited to ordering one cup of tea at EN TEA HOUSE.
- For safety reasons, anyone wearing high heels, sandals, wooden clogs, or other unsteady footwear will not be allowed to enter the Athletic Area. On the 4th floor, you can rent and change into sneakers. However, they are limited in quantity and design, so we recommend that you bring your own sneakers.
- There are some works with a mirror floor. Those who wish can borrow a wrap skirt close by.
- You must go up stairs to experience some artworks.
- For safety reasons pregnant women are not permitted in some areas.
- Wheelchair users may enter the facility, but they may not enter or experience some artworks(Forest of Lamps etc) to ensure safety.
- Wheelchair users may be asked to wait, as the number of wheelchair users admitted at one time is limited.
- Anyone who is ill or drunk will not be allowed entry.
- Taking photos and videos is allowed. However, do it without causing a problem for other people.
- Using a mono pod, tripod, selfie stick, etc., is not allowed.
- Please note that video or photo coverage of the site may be performed without prior notice. If you do not agree to be featured in the coverage, regardless of its application, please inform our staff.
- Photo shooting for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior consent.
- You may be asked to present identification at the entrance:
- Identity Card, Driver's Licence, Student Card, Passport, My Number Card (Japanese citizens, foreigners residing in Japan), Identification that can provide proof of name and age.
- Please follow the staff's instructions. If you do not follow the instructions, we may escort you out of the premises.
Organised by teamLab Borderless
There are no reviews yet.