- Experience one of Tokyo's biggest attractions
- Be enthralled by a showing of robots, robot costumes, lasers and more!
- No physical ticket needed: show your e-ticket confirmation at the door!
Get ready for one of the most memorable, only-in-Japan experiences! Be captivated by the sensory overload of the show including robots, dancers in robot costumes, lights, music and action!
A must-see show while in Tokyo brings you a whirl of flashy robots, dancers in colorful robot- and character-inspired costumes, all spiced up with dazzling strobe lights, and music.
The famous, one of the most-talked about entertainment venues in town - Robot Restaurant is situated in Kabukicho District of the Shinjuku Ward, just a short walk from Shinjuku station. You can get only a hint of what to expect once you enter the flashy, gaudy lounge area, from where you will be escorted to the basement where the actual show takes place. Even the stairway leading to the basement venue is covered in bling, splashes of color and characters. Once seated, as the show starts just sit back and prepared to be amazed at what follows! The show is divided into several exciting, action-packed numbers, and during intermissions you can purchase beverages and snacks.
You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the main show and present your e-ticket to the Robot Restaurant staff at the entrance.
Please note that late arrivals will not admitted.
- 3:20 pm to 3:30 pm (Main Show starts at 4:00 pm)
- 5:15 pm to 5:25 pm (Main Show starts at 5:55 pm)
- 7:10 pm to 7:20 pm (Main Show starts at 7:50 pm)
- 9:05 pm to 9:15 pm (Main Show starts at 9:45 pm)
The experience includes:
- Admission to the Robot Restaurant show
The experience does NOT include:
- Food and beverages available at the Robot Restaurant
This is a self-guided activity. Please refer to the map below for the location of Robot Restaurant, in Kabukicho district of Shinjuku Ward.