- Dine in some of the best eateries across Japan
- Secure a spot in the restaurant of your choice worry-free
- If undecided where to go, let us give you recommendations based on your dining preferences
Japan is a well-known food paradise. The varied cuisine ranges from deliciously fresh arrays of sushi and sashimi, rich bowls of ramen, udon and soba noodles to tender wagyu beef, and much more. Tokyo, as well as other cities and areas across the country boast top-notch restaurants often not easy to secure a dining spot at. Use our convenient Japan restaurant reservation service and let our team take care of your dining choices during stay. Pick your preferred date, let us know your preferences and we will do the rest.
Make your stay in Japan even more memorable by dining at some of the best recommended restaurants in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and elsewhere across the country.
Choose your preferred date and we will be in touch in order to receive the rest of the information we need to secure your reservation.
See the "Important information" section below on how the restaurant reservation works.
If you are unsure of where to dine, contact us at <email@example.com> and we will be happy to share our recommendations based on your preferences.
Included in price
- Restaurant reservation service for the restaurant of your choice
- One round of changes to your reservation
- The cost of your meal
Know before you book
- We charge JPY 3,000 for the restaurant reservation service. One round of changes to your reservation is free of charge.
- From the 2nd round of changes to your reservation, we charge additional JPY 1,000.
- You may make up to 5 rounds of changes to your reservation.
- Make your reservation at least 1 month in advance prior to your desired dining date.
◦ Up to 3 days prior to your dining date: free of charge
◦ 2 days, 1 day prior to your dining date: JPY 3,000
◦ On the day, No show: JPY 3,000 + the cancellation fee as designated by the restaurant your reservation is at
- If we are unable to secure a reservation at the restaurant of your choice, you will receive a full refund
- Please note that some restaurants may not be able to accommodate certain food allergies and dietary restrictions
How it works
- Choose your preferred dining date and make the booking
- Our customer support team will be in touch and ask the following information:
◦ Restaurant name
◦ Type of meal: lunch or dinner
◦ Preferred time
◦ Number of persons (recommended up to 8 persons)
◦ Contact details of the person whose name the reservation is under
◦ Dietary restrictions, food allergies if any
- We will contact you as soon as your reservation is secured and confirmed
- You may make 1 round of free changes to your reservation
Some useful tips
- Dress casually smart unless indicated differently by your preferred restaurant; Avoid wearing tank tops, shorts and flip flops
- Do not wear strong perfume, eau de toilette or cologne, as these scents may interfere with the sense and smell of the meal you are about to enjoy
- Do arrive early prior to your reserved time, ideally some 10 minutes prior
- Carry cash with you as some restaurants may not accept credit card payment
- Typically, the so-called family restaurants (Café Restaurant Gusto, Denny's, Royal Host, Saizeriya, etc.) as well as smaller izakaya-style restaurants, yatai-style eateries, conveyor-belt sushi restaurants, and restaurants found in shopping malls 'food squares' do not accept reservations.
- For more on table manners in Japan see our guide
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.