- 99.9% population coverage
- 20 hours of battery life
- Easy return by prepaid envelope
Secure your convenient access to the internet and stay connected while traveling in Japan. The 99.9 % population coverage ensures you get data across the country, even in more remote areas. The battery life of the premium economy rental WiFi is 20 hours, which guarantees you data throughout a one-day of traveling. You have 20 GB of data at your disposal.
We, Rentalwifi, provide more than a pocket WiFi - we care. Rental WiFi in Japan services seldom differ but what stands out with is our caring staff who provide a very quick response to our customers most of whom turn out to be our repeated customers. Our care is our pride, and we aim to continue to upgrade our Premium Economy Rental WiFi in Japan service. Together with our dedicated staff we aim to ensure a smile on every customer's face.
Have your Premium rental WiFi device delivered to a major international airport in Japan, your accommodation or to a residential address in Japan and enjoy the 10 GB of data during your stay. Your pocket WiFi rental order contains the device, a USB cable, an adapter, a pouch and a prepaid envelope for a convenient return to any mailbox in Japan.
Included in price
- Pocket WiFi device, USB cable, AC adapter
- Pouch for WiFi device
- Prepaid envelope
- Place your order at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to start using the WiFi device.
- Once you have finished using the device: turn off the device, place the device, AC adapter, and the USB cable into the enclosed pouch. Place the pouch into the envelope. Drop the envelope in any mailbox across Japan or at the post office counter at any of the airports.
*Please note that there are no mailboxes available at airports past security and passport checkpoints.
- Pickup locations available are as follows:
Post office at:
- Narita Airport Terminal 1, daily, 08.30-20.00
- Narita Airport Terminal 2, daily 08.30-20.00
- Kansai International Airport, daily, 09.00-17.00
- Chubu Centrair International Airport, Mon-Fri, 09.00-17.00
- New Chitose Airport Terminal, daily, 09.00-17.00
- Haneda Airport, daily, 24 hrs, extra fee 1,000 yen
- Hotel accommodation in Japan
- Residential address in Japan
If you opt for hotel accommodation or residential address delivery, we will need the following when we receive your booking:
Hotel accommodation in Japan:
- Hotel name and address
- Name the hotel reservation is under
- Check in date
- Address in Japan
- Contact telephone number
- About Insurance: The optional insurance costs 500 yen, however in case of damage or loss of the WiFi rental device, the compensation of 20,000 yen is reduced by half, and with the purchased optional insurance, the charge to the customer is 10,000 yen.
In case of loss and/or damage of the equipment, customer will be responsible for the following charges:
Modem: 20,000 yen (10,000 yen if the optional insurance is purchased)
AC adapter: 1,000 yen
USB cable: 1,000 yen
Pouch: 1,000 yen
- Additional rental day: 300 yen/day
Contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you would like to extend your rental period.
- Cancellations and refunds:
8 days or more before the pickup date: no cancellation fee
Within 7 days of the pickup date: 1,000 yen
Upon delivery of the order, customer agrees that there will be no refund provided unless the device proves to be malfunctioning/inoperable.
For more on Terms and Conditions please click here.
Premium Rental WiFi device pick up locations include post office counters at:
Narita Airport Terminal 1, Narita Airport Terminal 2, Kansai International Airport, Chubu Centrair International Airport, New Chitose Airport Terminal, and Haneda Airport.
Other delivery options include hotel accommodation and a residential address in Japan.
The Google Map below shows Narita Post Office Airport Terminal 1.
Organised by Rentalwifi
There are no reviews yet.