- Explore Ghibli-related spots throughout Japan from north (Hokkaido) to the south (Kagoshima) together
- Find the rich nature of Japan including two world natural heritages
- Meet a local Ghibli fan and share our love for Ghibli animated films
This online experience will take you to the places which are said to be the inspirations of Ghibli films. The tour is about 45-60 minutes' experience via Zoom. We offer our Ghibli Spots in Japan tour in the hope of expanding your wishlist places for your next visit to Japan!
Travel virtually with us from the comfort of your home and check out Ghibli- related places across the country. We will take you around Tokyo, Hokkaido as well as the south of Japan - Yaku Island in Kagoshima. The places we will visit all hold magic that has been translated into Ghibli movies by Hayao Miyazaki.
Do you like Ghibli animated films? If the answer is yes, this tour is for you! Let's explore Ghibli-related places throughout Japan without leaving your couch.
Starting from Tokyo where the animations are being created, we will explore many places which are said to be inspirations of some of the scenes of the films such as the forest of "My neighbor Totoro", a bathhouse where Chihiro worked at in "Spirited Away", the enchanted forest seen in “PrincessMononke”, and more.
We will explore virtually from the north (Hokkaido) to the south (Yaku island) of Japan.
Discover the richness of the nature of Japan while answering some quizzes with other Ghibli fans. After the tour, we will share a list of places we covered including some Ghibli-themed cafes and restaurants.
*Caution*: Please note that as animated films are all fiction, the places we explore are not exactly the same as in the animated films. Please note that there is a chance that you are the only guest in this tour as we operate this tour from one person. Please let us know if you prefer joining with other guests.
Included in price
- English speaking online guide
- Consulting service for your future travel
- Q & A session about Ghibli and Japan
- Real guide
Know before you book
- Cancellation policy: Full refund: 8 days prior; 4-7 days prior: 15%; 3 days prior: 25%, 2 days prior: 35%, The day prior: 55%, On the day: 100% No show: 100%
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- The time is Japan Standard Time (GMT +9:00). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
What you need to bring
- PC, laptop, tablet
- Internet connection
How you will participate
- E-meet via Zoom
Organised by Japan Wonder Travel.com
There are no reviews yet.