- Join a group of sake aficionados in a virtual visit of a local sake brewery in Japan
- Let the experienced sake sommelier together with sake brewery staff show you what it takes to produce that perfect cup of sake
- Each month a different sake brewery is introduced - a great opportunity to virtually enjoy various parts of Japan and inspire your next trip
Join Sake Lovers Inc. on a virtual tour of a Japanese sake brewery. Learn first hand what the process of sake making entails. In 2018, Sake Lovers Inc. was established out of genuine love for the national Japanese beverage - sake, or "nihonshu". Its mission is promotion of sake not only across Japan, where it is believed over 1,000 sake breweries are in operation, but also around the world.
Each month, experienced sommeliers at Sake Lovers Inc. introduce a local sake brewery in a virtual tour. Every sake brewery is unique in its craftmanship, and overall approach to sake brewing.
The upcoming sake brewery tours are as follows:
- May 22, 10:00 am JST (Japan Standard Time) - Otokoyama & Takasago Shuzo, Hokkaido
- May 31, 20:00 pm JST - Iwate Meijo, Iwate Prefecture
- June 5, 19:00 pm JST - Yoshidaya, Nagasaki Prefecture
Included in price
- Live commentary in English
- Q&A session throughout the tour
- Live sake brewery tour
Know before you book
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- Cancellation: The tour fee is non-refundable
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will send you the information required for you to join the session.
Organised by Sake Lovers Inc.
There are no reviews yet.