- Meet in person the legendary Samurai Joe in a live online session and watch his samurai sword performance
- Experience Kyoto virtually with the guidance of Samurai Joe and inspire your next visit to Japan
- Listen to Samurai Joe’s stories and ask him whatever you would like to know about Kyoto and Japan in general
Join Samurai Joe Okada, one of the most famous living legends in Japan, in an online session. You have the opportunity to visit Kyoto virtually, and explore it together with Samurai Joe. Not only that, you will witness Samurai Joe’s thrilling samurai sword performance. He will also share his stories on travel. Do not miss out to ask him whatever you would like to know about both Kyoto and Japan in general.
Some of the places in Kyoto you will visit with Samurai Joe include: a kimono shop, an antique store, several art-related shops, the best lacquer shop in town, and much more in a 2 and a half hour long session.
Samurai Joe Okada has had a career as a tour guide that spans half a century and he knows Kyoto like the back of his palm. Join him and his camera team on a virtual Kyoto walking tour and have Samurai Joe show you this ancient city in his own special and experienced way. Tour together some of the most popular art stores, a calligraphy shop, Japanese candy “ame” shop, a few centuries old quaint Buddhist temple and much more. One of the many highlights is Samurai Joe's exciting sword performance demonstration held at the garden of "Kyoto Imperial Palace-related" historical Shimogoryo Shinto Shrine.
Be sure to ask Samurai Joe everything you would like to learn about visiting Kyoto and Japan.
Inspire your next journey to Japan by attending a wonderfully put together online experience hosted by the legendary Samurai Joe.
Make sure to book Samurai Joe’s popular Cool Kyoto Walking Tour once you are visiting Kyoto, and you will be meeting the living legend in person!
Included in price
- Live session with Samurai Joe
- Q&A throughout the tour
- In-person tour with Samurai Joe
Tour price: JPY 100,000 per tour
Minimum number of participants per tour is 1.
Maximum number of participants per tour is 100.
The tour is available daily, starting times are:
Know before you book
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- The tour is conducted via the Zoom platform. Once you book the tour, you will receive the Zoom access link.
2 days prior, 1 day prior: 50% of tour price
On the day, no-show: 100% of tour price
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will be sending you the ZOOM platform access details.
Organised by Cool Kyoto Walking Tour
There are no reviews yet.