- Live commentary in English
- Q&A throughout the session with the local guide
- Insider glimpse into the fascinating world of Japan’s high-speed railway, bustling business district and more
Get ready to explore the breathtaking cityscapes of Tokyo’s central business district! The area is just a stone’s throw away from Imperial Palace right in the heart of the nation’s capital. Join your local guide and take a virtual walk among high rising buildings, and through Tokyo’s busy streets. What is happening in central Tokyo, home to headquarters of world-wide famous companies? Explore the so-called “Manhattan of Tokyo” area and get a glimpse of the atmosphere in real time.
Apart from fascinating contemporary architecture, multiple shops, and restaurants, the famous, elegant, somewhat traditional looking Tokyo Station building may also be found in the area. High-speed bullet trains whiz through Tokyo Station in unimaginable numbers on a daily basis. Find out how many, along with other interesting and fun facts about the most advanced railway system in the world. Take part in our Tokyo Skyscrapers, High-Speed Shinkansen Virtual Tour and become a part of both present and future Japan!
Meet Your Guide: Raphael Fukuda
- November 5 (Thur)
- November 12 (Thur)
- November 19 (Thur)
- November 26 (Thur)
Starting time on all above dates: 16:00 JST (Japan Standard Time)
Meet your guide, a long-term resident of Tokyo, in the vicinity of a statue depicting a world-renowned celebrity. You may be surprised who that is! Head towards Marunouchi, the area which covers the very center of the sprawling metropolis and start discovering. What can be found in this super hectic district of Japan’s capital? How densely populated is it? Where can you visit, dine, and shop? How do you get around? Find out answers to these questions and much more.
Once you have reached Tokyo Station, after the maze of colorful Tokyo streets and sidewalks, another treat awaits. Tokyo Station is where all the high-speed Japan railway action happens. Learn about its history from your guide, who is also a great aficionado of Japan’s trains. Let him share with you some absolutely fascinating facts about the high-tech railways and trains of Japan. Will you be seeing shinkansen bullet trains pulling in and out of Tokyo Station? Stay tuned until the end to find out and feel free to ask away whatever you’d like to know about Tokyo, Japan, its railways and speeding trains!
Included in price
- Live commentary in English
- Q&A throughout the tour
- In-person tour of Tokyo Station and surrounding area
Minimum number of persons required for this virtual tour to run is 1 person.
Know before you book
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- The tour is conducted via Zoom Webinar. Once you book the tour, you will receive the Zoom webinar access link.
2 days prior, 1 day prior - 50%;
On the day - 100%,
No-show - 100
- If the tour is postponed or cancelled on Japan Travel side on the date you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
- If there should be any technical difficulties on Japan Travel side during the tour you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will send you the Zoom link required for you to access the session.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.