- Learn about Tokyo, the capital of Japan
- Receive tips on visiting iconic places and recommendations from a local
- Concierge service for traveling in Tokyo (accommodation, meals, etc)
Tokyo Highlights Virtual Tour gives you an interactive and informative introduction to Tokyo's sightseeing spots and culture. The experience is about 45-60 minutes’ long, and done via Zoom. We will take you around Tokyo virtually, show you some of the most popular spots, and give you travel tips for your next visit.
We will explore Tsukiji Fish Market, Asakusa, Imperial Palace grounds. You will see the grand Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku and Takeshita street and more. Our Tokyo Highlights virtual tour will inspire you to visit one of the most exciting world metropolises once travel resumes.
Our Tokyo Hightlight online experience takes you around the following places:
- Tsukiji fish market (10 min): One of the biggest fish markets and also the kitchen of Tokyo. We will show you the best shop in the market, introduce Japanese food culture.
- Asakusa (10 min): The oldest temple in Tokyo and the traditional Japanese atmosphere, you may be able to find many kinds of Japanese sweets.
- Imperial Palace (5 min): Edo castle used to be here! Now you can still enjoy Japanese traditional garden.
- Meiji Jingu Shrine (10 min): The largest shinto shrine in Tokyo, where you can explore Japanese spiritual culture. Also, you may enjoy plenty of greens even though it is Tokyo!
- Takeshita street (5 min): Young fashion area and “Kawaii" culture started here!
- Shibuya crossing (5 min): Very famous big crossing, how many people will cross at one time?!
- Shinjuku Golden gai (10 min): Let's enjoy the evening time in Tokyo, Shinjuku area is so enthusiastic especially at night time!
Included in price
- Explanations about Tokyo city
- Tokyo related consulting service
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A session about Tokyo and Japan
- Real guide
Tour price: 1,000 yen per person
Minimum number of persons required for the virtual tour to run is 1 person.
Know before you book
- Cancellation policy: Full refund: 8 days prior; 4-7 days prior: 15%; 3 days prior: 25%, 2 days prior: 35%, The day prior: 55%, On the day: 100% No show: 100%
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- The time is Japan Standard Time (GMT +9:00). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
What you need to bring
- PC, laptop, tablet
- Internet connection
How you will participate
- E-meet via Zoom
This is an online experience. Once you place your booking, the organizer will send you the Zoom link for accessing the tour.
Organised by Japan Wonder Travel.com
There are no reviews yet.