- Live tour of central Shibuya highlights
- Introduction of lesser known spots
- Live Q&A
Shibuya is one of the most vibrant, colorful and entertaining districts in Tokyo. It is also home to what’s said to be the busiest intersection in the world - Shibuya Scramble Crossing. Join our expert, friendly guide Davide on a little journey through the heart of Shibuya on our virtual tour. Explore its unique nightlife atmosphere. Witness where the locals spend their evening hours, where they shop, dine and socialize. Get an insider glimpse of lesser known Shibuya and be inspired for your next trip to Japan.
Shibuya awaits you with its numerous restaurants, shops, mesmerizing neon lights and so much more. Join our Shibuya by Night virtual tour, and transport yourself to magical Tokyo for an hour. Feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts during the tour - you will feel as if you are in the heart of the Shibuya action with us.
Meet Your Guide: Davide Capretta
- November 7 (Sat)
- November 13 (Fri)
- November 20 (Fri)
- November 27 (Fri)
Starting time on all above dates: 18:00 JST (Japan Standard Time)
Meet your guide at the iconic spot near Shibuya station and set off on a virtual adventure through the busy streets of Shibuya. Walk across the famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing and into bustling Center Gai Street. Check out the local scene and see how Tokyoites and those alike spend their evenings in one of the most popular districts of Tokyo. Is there an almost hidden street in the area that gives out a European vibe? Get ready to find out! Explore numerous highlights, get a glimpse of popular department stores, and take note of spots that are indeed Insta worthy. Wrap up the tour with Davide on the top floor of one of Shibuya’s skyscrapers which offers breathtaking views of the city.
Included in price
- Live commentary in English
- Q&A throughout the tour
- In-person Shibuya tour
Minimum number of persons required for this virtual tour to run is 1 person.
Know before you book
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- The tour is conducted via Zoom Webinar. Once you book the tour, you will receive the Zoom webinar access link.
2 days prior, 1 day prior - 50%;
On the day - 100%,
No-show - 100
- If the tour is postponed or cancelled on Japan Travel side on the date you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
- If there should be any technical difficulties on Japan Travel side during the tour you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will send you the Zoom link required for you to access the session.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.