- Live tour of central Shibuya highlights including a Q&A
- Introduction of lesser known spots
- Free Covid-19 test kit, for when you go there in person
Shibuya is one of the most vibrant, colorful and entertaining districts in Tokyo. It is also home to what’s said to be the busiest intersection in the world - Shibuya Scramble Crossing. Join our expert, friendly guide Davide on a little journey through the heart of Shibuya on our virtual tour. Explore its unique nightlife atmosphere. Witness where the locals spend their evening hours, where they shop, dine and socialize. Get an insider glimpse of lesser known Shibuya and be inspired for your next trip to Japan.
Shibuya awaits you with its numerous restaurants, shops, mesmerizing neon lights and so much more. Join our Shibuya by Night virtual tour, and transport yourself to magical Tokyo for an hour. Feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts during the tour - you will feel as if you are in the heart of the Shibuya action with us.
Now, as an added incentive to use your new-found knowledge to experience the real thing, we include a free Covid-19 test kit, so that you assure you and your companions are safe.
Meet Your Guide: Davide Capretta
- Friday, Feb 12th 2021, 5pm JST
- Friday, Feb 19th 2021, 5pm JST
- Thursday, Feb 25th 2021, 5pm JST
Meet your guide at the iconic spot near Shibuya station and set off on a virtual adventure through the busy streets of Shibuya. Walk across the famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing and into bustling Center Gai Street. Check out the local scene and see how Tokyoites and those alike spend their evenings in one of the most popular districts of Tokyo. Is there an almost hidden street in the area that gives out a European vibe? Get ready to find out! Explore numerous highlights, get a glimpse of popular department stores, and take note of spots that are indeed Insta worthy. Wrap up the tour with Davide on the top floor of one of Shibuya’s skyscrapers which offers breathtaking views of the city.
Included in price
- Live commentary in English
- Q&A throughout the tour
- free Covid-19 test kit
- In-person Shibuya tour
- Postage or courier cost for the kit (charged extra)
More information on how to use the COVID-19 test kit is here.
Want to gift the tour to someone else? Go ahead and make your tour purchase, then chat with us to reassign the tour to the recipient of your choice.
Minimum number of persons required for this virtual tour to run is 1 person.
Know before you book
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- The tour is conducted via Zoom Webinar. Once you book the tour, you will receive the Zoom webinar access link.
2 days prior, 1 day prior - 50%;
On the day - 100%,
No-show - 100
- If the tour is postponed or cancelled on Japan Travel side on the date you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
- If there should be any technical difficulties on Japan Travel side during the tour you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will send you the Zoom link required for you to access the session.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.