- Live tour of central Shibuya highlights including a Q&A
- Introduction of lesser known spots
- Get a Covid-19 test kit, for when you go there in person
Shibuya is one of the most vibrant, colorful and entertaining districts in Tokyo. It is also home to what’s said to be the busiest intersection in the world - Shibuya Scramble Crossing. Join our expert, friendly guide Davide on a little journey through the heart of Shibuya on our virtual tour. Explore its unique nightlife atmosphere. Witness where the locals spend their evening hours, where they shop, dine and socialize. Get an insider glimpse of lesser known Shibuya and be inspired for your next trip to Japan.
Shibuya awaits you with its numerous restaurants, shops, mesmerizing neon lights and so much more. Join our Shibuya by Night virtual tour, and transport yourself to magical Tokyo for an hour. Feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts during the tour - you will feel as if you are in the heart of the Shibuya action with us.
We offer the tour as a private session as well. Contact us for details and requests at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
We also include the option of purchasing a Covid-19 test kit at JPY 200 per kit, so that you assure you and your companions are safe. You will be receiving your Covid-19 test kit once you are in Japan at the Tokyo address you designate, or you may visit us at our Tokyo downtown offices and pick it up yourself.
You also have the choice of purchasing a Spirit of Japan Gift Box, as an add-on to your virtual experience. The gift box contains a number of selected Japanese items, shipping is available worldwide. For more details see here.
Meet Your Guide: Davide Capretta
- June 17 at 18:30 JST
- June 25 at 18:30 JST
Meet your guide at the iconic spot near Shibuya station and set off on a virtual adventure through the busy streets of Shibuya. Walk across the famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing and into bustling Center Gai Street. Check out the local scene and see how Tokyoites and those alike spend their evenings in one of the most popular districts of Tokyo. Is there an almost hidden street in the area that gives out a European vibe? Get ready to find out! Explore numerous highlights, get a glimpse of popular department stores, and take note of spots that are indeed Insta worthy. Wrap up the tour with Davide on the top floor of one of Shibuya’s skyscrapers which offers breathtaking views of the city.
Included in price
- Live commentary in English
- Q&A throughout the tour
- Covid-19 test kit (once you are in Japan)
- In-person Shibuya tour
- Postage or courier cost for the kit (charged extra)
Know before you book
Minimum number of participants required for this virtual tour to run is 1.
More information on how to use the COVID-19 test kit is here.
- Want to gift the tour to someone else? Go ahead and make your tour purchase, then chat with us to reassign the tour to the recipient of your choice.
- We offer this tour as a private session as well. For more details and requests contact us at <email@example.com>
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- The tour is conducted via Zoom Webinar. Once you book the tour, you will receive the Zoom webinar access link.
2 days prior, 1 day prior: 50% of tour price
On the day, no-show: 100% of tour price
- If you do not show up for your booked tour 15 minutes after the tour starting time, the tour will be automatically cancelled and non-refundable.
- If the tour is postponed or cancelled on Japan Travel side on the date you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
- If there should be any technical difficulties on Japan Travel side during the tour you have booked, you may reschedule for the next available date.
- The shopping add-on is Spirit of Japan Gift Box. The gift box contains: 3 matcha rolls, 5 genmaicha tea bags, 1 packet of rice crackers, 1 daruma doll, 1 Japanese hand towel, 1 organic yuzu soap, 15 incense plum scent sticks, 1 goshuin calligraphy piece and 1 tatami coaster. Shipping is available worldwide. The gift box is shipped once a week on Fridays. All items purchased are final and non-refundable. Returned orders and/or items are not accepted. Prices shown include gift box price and shipping fee for selected destination.
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will send you the Zoom link required for you to access the session.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
My first trial of a virtual tour! The tour was well organised from start to finish with good communication from organisers. I probably will not be able to walk everywhere and see everything even if I was there, in Tokyo, so I enjoyed this virtual experience. But I think the tour was not quite 1 hour as advertised and the connection was lost on two occasions. I give it a 3 out of 5, there will always be room for improvement!