- Learn how to make a popular Japanese dish with the help of expert home chef, straight from her kitchen in Tokyo
- Receive the list of easily obtainable ingredients you need prior to the class
- Easy to follow recipes, using ingredients conveniently found in your kitchen and local supermarket
Join your host Mayuko for an inspiring online cooking class from the comfort of your home. Mayuko has been teaching cooking classes in her cozy home studio in Tokyo. In 2020 her class was chosen as #1 Japanese cooking class in all of Japan by TripAdvisor.
During your online cooking class you will learn to make Japanese dishes such as gyoza dumplings, sushi rolls and more. You may use ingredients found in your kitchen and local supermarket. Prior to the online class, you will receive a Zoom link to access the class as well as the list of ingredients you will be needing. Join Mayuko’s online Japanese cooking class and learn to make Japanese food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
These days when traveling is severely limited we long for experiencing unique destinations and flavors even more. Nevertheless, there is still a way - you can travel virtually from the comfort of your home and kitchen - and find yourself in the heart of Japan, Tokyo.
Your host is an experienced home chef, Mayuko Okada who will bring you the flavors of Japan via her interactive online cooking class. You will receive the ingredient list prior to your scheduled class as well as the Zoom link for access. Let Mayuko show you how to prepare delicious dishes such as udon noodles, gyoza dumplings or sushi rolls in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Included in price
- List of ingredients prior to the class
- Online class fee
Minimum number of participants per class is 1.
Maximum number of participants per class is 10.
Know before you book
2 days prior to the day of the experience: 40% of tour price
1 day prior: 50% of tour price
On the day, no-show: 100% of tour price
- Price shown is per person. Please book as many spots as there will be participants on your end.
- All times shown are Japan Standard Time (JST). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- This online experience is done via Zoom. Please make sure you have access to Zoom on the device you will use to join the online experience. Once your booking is confirmed, the organizer will send you the Zoom for access.
What you need to bring
- Nothing in particular. Your host will send you the list of ingredients to prepare prior to your session.
This is an online experience. Once you book the cooking class, the organizer will send you the Zoom link required for you to access the session.
Organised by Mayuko's Little Kitchen
I booked a class for a friend of mine and had a mail exchange with the staff that was kind enough to listen to my requests and promptly answer my questions. My friend enjoyed the lesson and was able to prepare a spectacular nanban! The host created a relaxing and casual atmosphere that was really appreciated. Thank you for the great experience!