- Learn about Kyoto, center of Japanese culture &a tradition
- Tips to visit iconic places and Recommendation from local
- Concierge service to travel Kyoto (Stay, Meal, etc)
Our Kyoto Highlights online experience introduces you to Kyoto's sightseeing spots and rich culture. The virtual tour is approximately 45-60 minutes long and done via the Zoom platform. Join us for an hour and explore Japan’s former imperial capital city with us.
The virtual tour will take you to golden guilded Kinkakuji Temple, lush Arashiyama, and Fushimi Inari Shrine, famed for numerous vermillion torii gates. You will see Kiyomizudera Temple, one of the most famous Buddhist temples in Kyoto and all of Japan. We will also give you tips on how to spot a maiko in famed Gion District. We hope our virtual tour will inspire you to plan your visit to Kyoto with us once travel safely resumes.
Our Kyoto Highlights Virtual Tour covers the following:
- Kinkakuji (5 min): We will introduce you to the Golden Pavilion, one of the most photogenic sites in Kyoto, and give you tips on enjoying temple hopping in Kyoto.
- Arashiyama (10 min): See our recommendations on enjoying Bamboo Grove and Togetsu Bridge. Also, we will show you some other beautiful spots around which are unknown among foreigners.
- Fushimi Inari Shrine (5 min): Hear local stories about this most popular tourist destination in Japan, and get advice on visiting.
- Kiyomizu Temple (10 min): Enjoy and explore iconic Kiyomizu Temple, the ancient theme park.
- Gion District (5min): Receive tips on how to meet or find Maiko, geishas-in-training. Learn about their tradition and culture.
- Kyoto at night (5min): We will introduce you to what the city offers and what you can enjoy at night.
Included in price
- Explanations about Kyoto city
- Kyoto related consulting service
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A session about Kyoto and Japan
- Real guide
Tour price: 1,ooo yen per person
Minimum number of participants required for this virtual tour to run is 1 person.
Know before you book
- Cancellation policy: Full refund: 8 days prior; 4-7 days prior: 15%; 3 days prior: 25%, 2 days prior: 35%, The day prior: 55%, On the day: 100% No show: 100%
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- The time is Japan Standard Time (GMT +9:00). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
What you need to bring
- PC, laptop, tablet
- Internet connection
How you will participate
- E-meet via Zoom
This is an online experience. Once you place your booking, the organizer will send you the Zoom link for accessing the tour.
Organised by Japan Wonder Travel.com
There are no reviews yet.