- Meet the Fish Market tour organizers virtually and walk through “Kagoshima city Central Fish Market” together! Watch the movie of “Auction Site” and “Middle Trade Area” and feel the fish closer
- Learn how special Kagoshima Fish Market is. Kagoshima is the paradise of seafood lovers. Feel the bounty of the ocean!
- There are quizzes during the tour. Let’s have fun with the organizers and other virtual tourists!
On June 26 (Sat), from 11 am JST (Japan Standard Time) join us for our Kagoshima Fish Market Virtual Tour. This is a one-hour virtual tour where you can feel as if you walk through the market with the organizers. At the beginning of the virtual tour, the organizers welcome you, the same as they do at the site. They will explain why the Kagoshima Fish Market is so special. During the tour, there are quiz times to learn more about the Market. Although you won’t be able to go to the restaurants to have fresh seafood after the tour, for those living in Japan and purchased the ticket “Virtual Tour Plus, " we arrange to ship the souvenir after the tour!
Tour date and time: June 26, 11:00 am JST (Japan Standard Time)
Kagoshima is located in the most southern part of Japan mainland and the prefectural landmass stretches 600km. It consists of many small islands and has large fishing hauls.
“Kagoshima city Chuo Fish Market” is only accessible to sellers/buyers and workers at the market but especially allowed only for tourists who signed up with the Fish Market Tour.
They had the last tour last November and was planning to start again from March 2020. However, it has not been able to start due to COVID.
Included in price
- English speaking online guide
- Seafood Souvenir (Dried items) from Kagoshima Fish Market
- Delivery Charge
- Real guide
- Telecom charge which occurs at your end
Price of this tour/experience:
JPY 3,000 (Virtual Tour Plus/ with souvenir/ available only in Japan)
JPY 1,000 (Virtual Tour Only)
Know before you book
- Cancellation policy: After purchasing the tickets, 90% of the ticket price is refundable (before 24hours). If you didn’t send the notice of cancelation 24hours before the tour or NO SHOW, the ticket price will not be refunded.
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, a notice will be sent by e-mail before 6 PM (JST) 1 day prior to the tour. The guests will be able to reschedule/choose the alternative day or the tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
What you need to bring
- Your device to watch the tour
This is an online experience. Once you place your booking, the organizer will send you the Zoom link for accessing the tour.
Organised by TABITTO
There are no reviews yet.