- Tour the standard twin and king rooms with signature Yumekouro art pieces
- Get an in-depth look at the Bamboo Suite
- See the view from the private rooftop garden
The newest branch of THE JUNEI HOTEL opened March 28, 2020 and has yet to be enjoyed by guests from abroad.
Join us for a special virtual tour. Get a sneak peek at one of the newest, private little hideaways full of both modern and traditional Kyoto craftsmanship waiting for you on your next trip to Japan.
The tour is available every day between 09:00 and 18:00 JST, with a 3-day prior notice.
If you would like to explore more of Kyoto virtually, see our suggestion for another special online experience here.
Tour will include an introduction to THE JUNEI HOTEL brand and its optional activities, an in-depth look at the Bamboo Suite and its amenities, a tour of two of the standard rooms with dyed art pieces called Yumekouro, and brief views of the lobby and private rooftop garden, with your guide ready to answer questions every step of the way.
Included in price
- Live footage of the hotel
- Live response to questions
- Discount Ticket for stay (5% Discount & Free One Drink at the restaurant)
- Hotel reservations or lodging
- Tour of area around hotel
Tour price: JPY 1,000 per person
Minimum number of persons required for this tour is 2.
Maximum number of persons per tour is 10.
What you need to bring
- Prepare your own ZOOM environment with microphone enabled, on your preferred device
- To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter
- No other preparation necessary
How you will participate
After signing up for the tour, you will receive an email with the ZOOM conference information.
Please join us at the appointed time, relax, and enjoy the tour.
This is an online experience. Once you book the experience, the organizer will send you the Zoom link required for you to access the session.
Organised by The Junei Hotel
There are no reviews yet.