- Discover the fascinating architecture of Tokyo
- Have an experienced architect/guide show you around and introduce the architecture of the city
- See and learn about the architecture of many iconic sites around Ginza and other areas of Tokyo (time permitting)
Join us on our half-day architecture tour of Tokyo and discover the city in a new light. Tokyo is a city always reinventing itself. It is also a marvel of architecture that can sometimes be hard to find or understand while impressive.
Why not see and learn about the city with a real architect to learn about what makes Tokyo’s building unique and some of the secrets to help against typhoons and other natural challenges the city face regularly?
Tokyo, the largest metropolis in the world with a long and rich history, is where old meets new. Its architecture is a result of its past and a look into its future. In recent history, Tokyo has been scared twice: the great Kanto earthquake of 1923 left it in ruins, and the extensive bombing of World War II damaged it further. Facing high risks of natural disasters such as earthquakes and typhoons, its constructions had to adapt. Today, the city’s architectural landscape features an incredible variety of unique buildings from all centuries.
Enjoy this unique display of architecture from all eras, guided by a professional architect.
Included in price
- Private Architecture specialist English-speaking guide for 4 hours
- Public transportation
- Meals and beverages
- Transportation to the starting point
Prices of this experience:
1 person: JPY 24,000 per person
2-3 people: JPY 12,500 per person
4+ people: JPY 7,500 per person
Know before you book
- Cancellation policy
2 weeks prior: Full refund 14 days prior to your experience
Less than 14 days in advance, the experience is non-refundable.
What you need to bring
- Camera and notebook (if you need them)
How you will participate
Face-to-face with the guide in Tokyo
Organised by Discova
There are no reviews yet.