- Enjoy river walks, waterfalls and nature bathed in rich autumn colors
- Relax in an onsen before returning to Tokyo
- Discounted trip price during the Go To Travel Campaign
The Yoro Valley is stunning in the fall. Join us for a daytrip from Tokyo on Dec 13, enjoy the turning autumn leaves, waterfalls and river walks. We will have a picnic in the picturesque Awamata waterfall area and relax in the onsen before returning to Tokyo. Do not miss out on our Yoro Valley Riverside Walk, at a super affordable price during the Go To Travel Campaign.
Check out our Yoro Valley Riverside Walk Tour here.
The Yoro Valley or Yoro Keikoku is a rugged, lush, valley carved over centuries by the Yoro River. There are a wide variety of well-maintained hiking paths winding along the river and it is a popular place to wonder in late autumn to see the brilliant yellow, mellow orange and bright crimson red leaves, and visit the local waterfalls and onsen.
Book the tour: Please click HERE to fill out the form with all the necessary information. Once we receive the form, we will send you a payment link where you can pay for the trip via credit card. The form works if you have a Google (Gmail) account. If not, please email us directly at <email@example.com> and we will collect all the information via email.
December 13, 2020 (Sun)
07:00 am: Meet in Jimboucho (Sakura Hotel)
07:15 am: Departure for Yorokeikoku.
09:15 am: Arrive in Yoro Valley
Explore Yorokeikoku river walk, autumn leaves, and waterfalls
Short transfer to Awamata falls
River walk, autumn leaves, and waterfalls
03:00 pm: Departure for Jimbocho
05:30 pm: Arrive in Jimbocho
Included in price
- Private return transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Onsen entrance fee
Tour price with Go To Travel Discount: 7,800 yen per person
Regular tour price: 12,000 yen per person
*In addition, each participant will receive 2,000 yen worth of Go To Travel Campaign coupons on the day of the tour. For a detailed map of places where coupons can be used click HERE.
Maximum number of participants for this tour is 12 persons.
Maximum number of participants for this tour is 27 persons.
Cancellation: 20 - 14 days before the trip: 30% of trip cost
13 - 7 days before the trip: 50% of trip cost
6 - 2 days before the trip: 70% of trip cost
1 day before the trip: 100% of trip cost
Day of trip: 100% of trip cost
No show: 100% of trip cost
Other important information
- Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances.
- The path is paved and easy walking. A good distance will be covered so please bring good walking shoes (Please no heels)
- Buddy system will be applied. You and your partner should look out for each other throughout the walk.
- Don't worry if you are joining alone, we will find you a buddy on the day.
- Only bring the stuff you need for the walk, the lighter the backpack, the better.
- Please bring your lunch from home, there won't be many choices at the service area stop.
- The onsen also has rental towels (200 yen)
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.