- Insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market (usually not open to the public)
- Mutual communication with the fish mongers in Tsukiji Outer Fish Market
- Experience filleting fish and DIY sushi
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets (Toyosu & Tsukiji)! This tour takes you around Toyosu Wholesale Fish Market and Tsukiji Outer Fish Market, where you could meet and talk with the fishmongers, see how to prepare fish in a traditional way, experience filleting fish at Sushi Mafia Lab, DIY sushi with the help of our sushi master and have supreme sushi lunch!
- 8:50 am
- Toyosu Fish Market (45 mins~60 mins)
We would pick you up at the nearest station of Toyosu Fish Market, stroll around the places where only professionals could enter and wholesale seafood, meet fishmongers, select sea food for sushi class and explore the market.
- Tsukiji Fish Market (45 mins~60 mins)
Then we take a luxury van to the original Tsukiji Outer Fish Market, rambling around historical Tsukiji and watching fishmonger process fish using traditional way.
- Sushi Mafia Lab (Tsukiji) (about 2 hours)
After that, we head for Sushi Mafia Lab (Tsukiji) on foot.
There, a private sushi master awaits you and shows you how to prepare and fillet fish. If you are interested, you could join in the art of work.
Afterwards, make sushi together with sushi master and enjoy your supreme sushi lunch.
This tour includes
- Toyosu Wholesale Market Tour
- Tsukiji Outer Fish Market tour
- Fish filleting
- Sushi making
- Sushi lunch
This tour does NOT include
- Tuna auction
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
Know before you book
- Children under 4 years of age cannot participate in this tour.
- Children under 9 years old are subject to 50% discount. Please contact us for the application.
- Please wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind if it gets dirty. Sandals are not appropriate as the floor of the market is wet and not in good condition.
- The tour in Toyosu is only available when the market is open (On Toyosu Closed Days we would take you Tsukiji market alone. The charge of such days is subject of 10 USD discount). Please check the market calendar from the market schedule calendar for your planning. This applies to the tour on afternoon as well.
- Please inform us beforehand if you have any kind of food restrictions.
- 10% of seasonal charge is added for the tours during 15th Dec to 5th Jan, 15th Mar to 15th Apr and 1st Aug to 15th Sep.
- Cancellation: Please note that no refund will be available if a tour is cancelled within 7 days before the start time of the Service.
For the tours cancelled more than 7 days before start time of the service, Participant may receive a refund deducting a certain amount of cancellation charge calculated as below:
When the cancellation process is completed,
a.earlier than 30 days before : 0 %
b. 29 days to 15 days before : 25 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 50 %
Ticket gate at Shijo-mae station on Yurikamome line (Toyosu Opened Days)
Exit 1, Tsukiji station on Hibiya line (Toyosu Closed Days and afternoon class