- Experience a fifteen-minute supercar drive in Tokyo with one supercar
- You can see the Tokyo Skyline overlooking the Tokyo Tower and drive through the iconic Shibuya scramble crossing.
- You can select the supercar you want from a lineup of up to three cars all at different prices! (please view the other pages)
Would you like to experience the unforgettable drive of the city of Tokyo by driving a supercar?
Experience a fifteen-minute driving experience with Tokyo Supercars! From the center of Shibuya or Roppongi take the Ferrari 458 Spider to Tokyo Tower, a symbol of Tokyo city! After taking a picture in front of Tokyo Tower. From the supercar, you can see the spectacular view of the city like never before.
You can choose your desired supercar from a rich lineup including Ferrari 458 Spider, Audi R8 LMX or the McLaren 720S (all at different prices). Also, from the beginning to the end of the drive, there is a guide from the support staff of the Tokyo supercar, so you can get a safe and exceptional experience!
This city drive experience starts at Tower Records Shibuya. You will be guided by one of Tokyo Supercar’s staff to the Ferrari 458 Spider and prior to the experience, you will undergo a short safety briefing. Once the experience begins, you will get the chance to drive through downtown Tokyo.
We will be driving by Roppongi which is known for its upscale residential and office area and also known for its lively nightlife district.
We will conclude this experience at Tokyo Tower which is the city’s most symbolic and popular tourist spot. In addition, for being known for its spectacular views of the city’s skyline in both day and night time, take home with you a magnificent photo with the Ferrari in front of the tower.
Know before you book
- Starting time: The experience is available daily with the earliest start at 8 AM and the latest start at 7 PM.
We will ask for your preferred starting time at the time of booking.
- Cancellation: 2 days prior to the day of your trip – 0%, 1 day prior – 50 %, On the day – 100 %, No-show – 100 %
- The following experience is for one person only (car accommodates one staff and one customer)
- Drink and Drive is strictly prohibited
- Meeting & end points may be reversed
- You must present a valid driver's permit/license to Tokyo Supercars before the Driving Experience
- You must sign legal disclaimers citing excess fees for accidents before the event
- All vehicles are fitted with Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) unless stated otherwise
- Various upgrade available (such as but not limited to time extension, filming and photography services by a professional, extended option of supercars, highway drives, etc)
- Please let us know which driving license you have when you book:
1) A driving license from Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Monaco, Switzerland or Taiwan; an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan
2) An International Driving Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic
-IDPs based on the 1968 Vienna Convention are NOT valid; IDP is only valid for one year from the issue date; International driver's document is NOT valid in Japan
- Upon booking confirmation, we'll ask you to send a picture of the front page of your International Driving Permit , which Tokyo Supercars staff will check in advance for validity in Japan
- If you bring an invalid license, you will not be able to participate, and we won't be able to provide a refund - You must show both your international driving permit and your passport; otherwise, we will NOT let you drive
- Please refrain from the following prohibited activities:
1. Taking photos or videos while driving the car
2. Driving erratically, side by side, or drift driving
- Tokyo Supercars staff reserves the right to discontinue the tour if guests are not following the rules above; we will not issue refunds.
- Please note that your tour may be rescheduled or canceled due to weather conditions.
What you need to bring
- Drivers without a Japanese driving license or Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) driving license and Military ID (Uniformed Services) MUST bring their passport and one of the following sets of documents from 1) or 2):
1) A driving license from Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Monaco, Switzerland or Taiwan; and an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan
2) An International Driving Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic (IDPs based on the 1968 Vienna Convention are NOT valid)
- You must show both your international driving permit and your passport; otherwise, you will NOT be able to drive
- You must wear closed-toe footwear that covers the entire foot to drive in Japan (no sandals); if you wear sandals/Crocs, we will NOT let you drive
- Prescribed glasses (if required while driving)
Organised by TOKYO SUPERCARS
There are no reviews yet.