- See top Tokyo sights in one day
- Enjoy scenic Tokyo Bay cruise
- Convenient free WiFi service available on the bus
Explore bests of the capital city in Japan! This tour takes you around the iconic sights of Tokyo such as Asakusa, Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine and a Tokyo Bay cruise. See the best of Japan's bustling capital on our Tokyo 1-day tour and Tokyo Bay cruise.
Tokyo - one of the largest cities in the world, a vibrant mixture of history, tradition and modern awaits your arrival. Discover your favorite from the most famous spots for 9 hours, such as the Imperial palace, the old 'shitamachi' downtown area of Asakusa known as the famed Sensoji Temple is located in and the impressive Meiji Jingu Shrine, and much more. The finale of the tour is a scenic cruise across Tokyo Bay.
08:50 Meeting at the "LOVE" statue at Shinjuku
09:00 Departure from the “LOVE” statue at Shinjuku
Drive by: Harajuku
09:20-10:10 Meiji Jingu Shito Shrine
Drive by: National Diet Building
10:40-11:20 Imperial Palace
Drive by: Marunouchi dist., Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway, Kanda dist.
Akihabara dist., Ueno & Ame-yoko market, Kappa-bashi shopping arcade
Senso-ji temple, Nakamise Shopping avenue and Kaminari-mon Gate
Japanese Style Lunch (“Chanko” hotpot, Chicken Karaage, Salad and Rice)
※“Chanko” is specialized meal for “Sumo” wrestlers.
14:30-16:00 Tokyo Sky Tree & Sora-machi Shopping Mall
17:00-17:15 Tokyo bay Cruise
(16:15-17:00) *Cruising time will be changed by any seasons.
*If we cannot attend the cruise due to weather, traffic due to the events, we will go to the Fukagawa Edo museum as a alternative place.
17:45 Tour finish at Shimbashi Station (East side of Tokyo)
18:15 Tour finish at Shinjuku Station (West side of Tokyo)
Included in price
- Coach transfer
- Multilingual audio guidance, there are English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thailand and Indonesian
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Admission to Tokyo SkyTree “The Tembo Deck” observation deck (350 m) (“The Tembo Galleria” (450 m) admission is not included
- Any personal expenses incurred during the tour
Adult: JPY 13,000 per person
Child (4-11 years old): JPY 10,000 per person
Other important information
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day
- If any of the places outlined in the itinerary are closed, we will try to attend to alternative places
- Tour conductors may not accompany the tour. However, a tour assistant on the bus will have all the contact details for the tour
8 or more days prior to the tour date: Free
7 days to 2 days prior to the tour date: 30% of tour price
1 day prior to the tour date: 40% of tour price
Prior to the starting time of the tour: 50% of tour price
On or after the tour date or without notice: 100% of tour price
We can organize hotel pickups at the following hotels/venues:
Shiba Park Hotel, in front of reception desk at 07:50
Keisei Ueno Staion, main exit of the station at 07:50
McDonald's at Suido-bashi station, in front of McDonald at 08:00
Imperial Hotel, in front of Bell Desk in hotel lobby at 08:10
Hotel New Otani at 8:30
Shinjuku Prince Hotel, the main entrance on 1st floor, at 80:30
The final meeting point is at the LOVE Statue, in front of "Shinjuku i-land" Tower (Nishi Shinjuku) at 08:50
Organised by Japan Panoramic Tours
There are no reviews yet.