- Learn how to make sushi under the guidance of expert chef
- Discover the secrets of Japanese cuisine
- Expand your sushi knowledge and impress your friends and family
Sushi has become one of the most popular and famous Japanese dishes in the world. During this tour, you'll learn how to make different kinds of sushi (nigiri, maki, and temaki) at Ichiban Sushi in Omachi City, Nagano Prefecture. Create your own sushi under the guidance of expert chef who has over 50 years of experience in this field. When the cooking is over, sit down to taste the delicacies you created. Expand your sushi knowledge and become familiar with Japanese food culture through this valuable cooking and eating experience!
1. Meet at Ichiban Sushi (15:50)
2. Sushi making lesson(16:00)
Create your own sushi under an expert chef.
Nigiri : 4 types of sushi toppings（tuna, white fish, squid, shrimp）
Maki : 2 rolls（tuna, dried gourd shavings）
Temaki : 2 rolls（fatty tuna with green onion, imitation crab salad）
3. Tasting (around 17:00)
Sit down to enjoy the sushi you made.
4. End of activity (18:00)
Included in price
- Sushi making lesson (Nigiri, Maki, and Temaki)
- Other expenses not listed above
Know before you book:
- You will be having a late lunch(tasting) since lunch time starts after finishing the activity.（around 17:00）
- Please notify the instructor on the day if there is any sushi topping you cannot eat.
Alternative topping can be provided.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4.
- This activity is suitable for ages 12 and up.
- There is no foreign language assistance on this tour. However, staff will provide support using language-translating devices and explanation materials.
- Please provide us with your name, mobile phone number, nationality, number of
participants, and means of transportation (if using a car) at the time of booking.
- The day before 20％ of the tour price
- On the day 50％ of the tour price
Organised by Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd.
An amazing traditional sushi experience in a fantastic hidden gem of a restaurant! Our sushi Sensei had trained for 6 years in Tokyo and has been making Sushi for 40 years! Despite our languages being different our patient teacher showed us the basic skills to make 3 different types of delicious sushi with fresh fish! The written step by step guide in English provided was super helpful to ensure we followed each step correctly! The best part... Eating all the sushi at the end and watching our teacher whip up sushi for his customers in no time!