- Visit a sake brewery with a 300 years of tradition in the quaint Japanese countryside, and taste exquisite sake
- Tour impressive Narita-san Shinshoji Temple complex
- Explore scenic downtown Narita, filled with small shops carrying local produce, arts and crafts
While Tokyo offers a seemingly endless variety of sightseeing spots, museums, restaurants and entertainment, escaping the city buzz for a day and a trip to the countryside will offer you another perspective on Japan. Join our guided tour of a sake brewery with three centuries of history and tradition. Tour the brewery grounds, learn about sake production process and taste some of the exquisite sake as well. Visit Narita City, famous for Naritasan Shinshoji Temple, the second most visited temple across country during the important New Year Day. Explore downtown Narita and the road leading to the Temple, lined with numerous shops and restaurants.
Take JR train to Minami-Shisui Station on your own
Minami-Shisui Station is on Sobu Main Line (Sobu Honsen)
Recommended train schedule from Tokyo Station:
11:54 Departure from Tokyo, JR Sobu Main Line Rapid Bound for Kimitsu
12:36 Arrive at Chiba
12:42 Departure from Chiba, Sobu Main Line Bound for Naruto (Chiba)
13:08 Arrival at Minami-Shisui
13:15 Meet your guide at Minami-Shisui Station, walk to Iinuma Honke Sake Brewery
13:30 Start sake brewery tour, enjoy sake tasting and souvenir shopping on the sake brewery premises after the tour
15:15 Leave sake brewery for Narita, take JR train
16:03 Arrive at Narita, walk Narita Omotesando street leading to Narita-san Shishoji Temple, visit and explore Temple grounds
around 18:00 Leave Narita for Tokyo
*Guide service ends at Narita Station
Check out the Iinuma Honke Sake Brewery Promotional Video here
Included in price
- Guide service
- Sake Brewery tour and sake tasting
- Meals, drinks
- Any personal expenses incurred
Minimum number of persons required for the tour to run is 2.
Maximum number of persons per one tour is 6.
Know before you book
6 to 2 days prior to the day of your trip: 50 % of tour price
1 day prior, on the day, no-show: 100 % of tour price
- Please not that due to the circumstance caused by Covid-19, the number of persons entering the sake brewery premises as well as the sake brewery operating hours may be changed.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.