- Experience and learn the art of preparing ramen, from making your own noodles up to mixing the right soup
- For an authentic ramen-making experience, you will prepare your ramen inside a traditional Japanese style house
- Vegetarian, vegan, Halal option available
Sign up for our ramen making experience in Kyoto. Ramen Factory is the only restaurant in the world where you are able to make original ramen by your hand and enjoy its deliciousness. Make your original ramen bowl completely by yourself! You'll make everything from making the noodles, draining them, mixing them with the soup and roasting the chicken. This is an all all-inclusive class.
- Knead the flour
- Roll out the dough
- Cut the dough
Drain the noodles
- Boil the noodles
- Drain the water from the noodles
- Use a string to tie the chicken meat
- Scatter the condiment and cook it
- Slice the chicken to the length you want
- We can serve Tofu instead of chicken for vegetarian and vegan options. Please let us know in advance.
- We offer many types of broths so you can blend with each other
- Different kinds of sauces to choose
- Put the boiled noodles into the soup
- Put the toppings on and it will be finished!
Included in price
- Ramen making experience
- Extra food or drink
- Transportation from and to the restaurant
1 day prior – 50 %,
On the day – 100 %,
No-show – 100 %
What you need to bring:
- Casual clothing
Organised by Japan Food Entertainment Inc
There are no reviews yet.