- Experience the real way to make "takoyaki"
- Cook "takoyaki" using your choice of ingredients and flavors
- International participants are welcome
Join the international crowd at Roots Hostel in Osaka for a Takoyaki Making Class. Learn how to make "takoyaki"- fried, ball-shaped octopus dumplings, and enjoy eating afterwards. “Takoyaki” originated in Osaka, where local people usually make it with family or friends and have a so-called “takoyaki party”.
We offer you a precious opportunity to make traditional Osaka food - “takoyaki” - with our friendly staff.
You can pick ingredients from a variety of choices.
Examples of ingredients available are as follows:
- Mochi (rice cake)
- Konnyaku (jelly made from a type of potato)
- Vienna sausage
Included in price
- Instruction fee
- All ingredients used
- One free drink
- Transportation to/from experience location (Roots Hostel)
Know before you book:
- Cancellation: Once you have made the payment, the experience fee is non-refundable
Organised by Roots Hostel
There are no reviews yet.