- Create your own unique manekineko
- Visit the Manekineko Art Museum
- Bring your manekineko home the same day
Are you visiting Okayama and looking for a special experience? Check out the unique Manekineko Art Museum and join the workshop where you can paint your own manekineko.
At Manekineko Art Museum in Okayama City, you have an opportunity for an invaluable painting experience!
Let's create an original manekineko.
Choose the colors you like and paint it on the unglazed manekineko and then it's done!
You can take your creation that now has added power of the colors home with you.
Before and after the experience enjoy looking the wide variety of the manekineko displayed in the Art Museum.
Manekineko Art Museum opens daily, except Wednsesdays, from 10.00 to 17.00.
Last admission for the painting workshop is at 16.00.
This experience includes
- Admission fee to the Museum
- Manekineko painting workshop
This experience does NOT include
- Transportation to/from the venue
- Food and drinks
Access from JR Okayama Station
- By taxi: about 20 minutes
- By train: Take local JR Tsuyama Line, from platform 9: get off at Bizenhara Station (8-minute ride), then take a taxi (7-minute ride)
JR Tsuyama Line departures: 10:12; 11:39; 12:13; 14:06; 15:36
- By bus: take Uno bus, from bus terminal 12 at Okayama Station, get off at Kanayama bus stop (20-minute ride), then take a taxi (7-minute ride)
The Museum address is: 701-2151, Okayama City, Kita-ku, Kanayamaji 865-1
Organised by Manekineko Art Museum
There are no reviews yet.