- Easy day trip from Tokyo
- Beautiful scenery in the Mount Fuji Five Lakes Region
- Experience hiking to wondrous caves in the Aokigahara Lava Forest, kayaking on the lake, discover delicious local cuisine and more
Meet your guide at Kawaguchiko Station or pick up at your local hotel. Drive to Lake Saiko for a pleasant kayak tour at your own pace with experienced professional guides.
Enjoy a traditional Japanese lunch with soba noodles and tempura mountain vegetables or try our local hamburger cafe.
In the afternoon embark on a pleasant hike through Aokigahara Sea of Trees and lava forest to visit the Narusawa Ice Caves where you learn about the natural history of the 1200 year old lava tubes and mysterious magnetic rocks.
We finish with free time for browsing the shops and cafes around Kawaguchiko Station.
(We adjust the day to your schedule and pace. So if you want an early lunch or late lunch, let the guide know when you arrive.)
11:30 Meet your guide at the Kawaguchiko Station cafe and gift shop.
12:00 - 13:00 Kayaking on Lake Saiko
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch at Iyashi Thatched Roof Village and time to explore the traditional handicraft shops
14:30 – 16:00 Hike through the Aokigahara Sea of Trees and visit the Narusawa Ice Caves
16:30 Return to Kawaguchiko Station with free time in town at the shops, restaurants and cafes around the station.
Local transportation by car around the Fuji 5 Lakes area is provided.
If you are coming from or returning to Tokyo, trains and buses run hourly between Tokyo/Shinjuku/Shibuya Stations and Kawaguchiko Station.
Included in price
- Local transportation around Mt Fuji
- Professional guide services
- Rental gear: boats, safety gear, life vests
- Transportation to and from Kawaguchiko Station
- VIP pickup at your Tokyo hotel or airport available upon request. Families and handicapped welcome
- Lunch and cafe snacks
What you need to bring
- Dress warm and dry. Mountain weather can change from cloud to sun to cloud in a moment.
- Bring a hat and glasses for the sun's UV here at 1000 m elevation.
- Good walking shoes.
- A great attitude to have fun with us!
10% after booking
25% up to one week before
35% less than one week before
1) Pick up at your local Mt Fuji 5 Lakes area hotel or
2) Meet at Kawaguchiko Station, Yamanashi (Google Map below)
3641 Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru District, Yamanashi 401-0301
Organised by Mt Fuji Outdoor Tours
There are no reviews yet.