- Get up close and personal with Mt. Fuji, the highest and most majestic mountain in Japan
- Visit Oshino Hakkai, a beautiful village, located in the area which was formerly the 6th lake around Mount Fuji that dried out
- Convenient free WiFi service available on the bus
The tour takes you around Mt. Fuji and the surrounding area. See the most famous mountain of Japan in all its glory. Visit several wonderful spots such as Lake Kawaguchi and Oshino Hakkai. Oshino Hakkai is a village where traditional thatched-roof houses still exist. Join us on the Mount Fuji bus tour from Tokyo and enjoy the close-up view of Japan's most sacred mountain as well as the picturesque area around it.
Mount Fuji - the tallest natural monument has been inspiring dozens of artists, also recently declared as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Experience its breathtaking beauty by visiting several marvelous spots as follows.
08:40 Meeting at the "LOVE" statue at Shinjuku
08:50 Departure from the “LOVE” statue at Shinjuku
10:50-11:10 Lake Kawaguchi-ko
・One of the Fuji Five Lakes
・A gateway to Mt. Fuji and a must-see sight
・Enjoy the natural reflecting lake for Mt. Fuji !
11:40-12:50 Oshino Shinobi no Sato / Oshino Ninja Village (Lunch Time)
・Beautiful views of Mt. Fuji with Japanese garden！
・You can find Japanese traditional culture with ninja！
・You can take a photo with ninja！
13:00-13:45 Oshino Hakkai “Oshino Eight Ponds”
・The area offers excellent views of Mt. Fuji with natural spring water in vicinity
・See traditional and rural landscapes
・Enjoy walking around natural ponds
・Try fresh fruit and local food products
14:30-15:00 Mt. Fuji 5th Station
・Get the closest view of Mt. Fuji
・Visit "Komitake Shinto shrine" to greet the god
・If the 5th station is inaccessible, we will reach the highest on the driveway of the day.
・If we can only access the 1st station, we will attend Fuji Visitor Center as an alternative activity.
15:40-16:30 Fuji Airways
・View Mt. Fuji throughout all seasons
・Indoor, safe and enjoyable activity for all ages
・4D experience ride made by using the latest Japanese technology
Around 18:30 Return to Shinjuku Station West exit
Included in price
- Coach transfer
- Lunch, vegetarian and halal options are available For halal lunch notify us by 12.00 pm the day before the tour
- Admission for Shinobi no Sato & Fuji Airway
- Multilingual audio guidance: there are English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thailand and Indonesia
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Any personal expenses incurred during the tour
Adult: JPY 15,000 per person
Child (4-11 years old): JPY 11,000 per person
Other important information
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operational schedule. The final meeting point is at the "LOVE" monument in Shinjuku, in front of the "Shinjuku i-land" Tower (Nishi Shinjuku) at 08:40.
- Should any of the places outlined in the itinerary be closed/inaccessible, alternative sightseeing spots will be suggested.
8 or more days prior to the tour date: Free
7 days to 2 days prior to the tour date: 30% of tour price
1 day prior to the tour date: 40% of tour price
Prior to the starting time of the tour: 50% of tour price
On or after the tour date or without notice: 100% of tour price
We can organize hotel pickups at the following hotels/venues:
Royal Park Hotel (Tokyo, Nihonbashi), hotel lobby at 07:35
Agora Place Asakusa, hotel lobby at 07:35
Shiba Park Hotel, in front of reception desk at 07:50
Keisei Ueno Station, main exit of the station at 07:50
Apple Store Ginza, in front of the entrance at 08:00
McDonald's at Suido-bashi station, in front of McDonald at 08:00
Imperial Hotel, in front of Bell Desk in hotel lobby at 08:10
Ritz Carlton Tokyo, in front of Bell Desk at the main entrance, at 08:10
Hotel New Otani, the entrance on the 1st floor at 08:30 am
Shinjuku Prince Hotel, the main entrance on 1st floor, at 08:30
The final meeting point is at the LOVE statue in Shinjuku, in front of the "Shinjuku i-land" Tower (Nishi Shinjuku) at 08:40
Organised by Japan Panoramic Tours
There are no reviews yet.