- Discover the beautiful island of Aoshima, famous for its unique geological features
- Walk along Aya Teruha suspension bridge taht offers magnificent views of Aya River Valley
- Visit Miyazaki's famous historical places and enjoy wonderful sightseeing experiences
Disembark in Aburatsu Port and explore Miyazaki for a day. Join our guided tour in a chartered vehicle, and visit top attractions in the area. Tour the small island of Aoshima, which has distinctive geological features and homes a shrine believed to bring good luck. Try the local dishes. Walk on a suspension bridge, and visit a castle that is 700 years old during our Miyazaki shore excursion.
Discover the stunning natural beauty of Aoshima Island, and Aya River Valley. Visit Aya Castle, and learn about the traditions of the area.
*Departure times may vary.
10:00 am Depart from Aburatsu Port and head towards Aoshima Island
11:00 am Explore Aoshima Island, a beautiful island off the coast south of Miyazaki that holds Aoshima Shrine, said to bring great luck to married couples
1:30 pm Have lunch at Waku Waku Farm (self-pay)
Restaurant: Waku Waku Farm
2:45 pm Walk along the Teruha Suspension Bridge – at a height of 142 meters, this place is a UNESCO site that grants picturesque green views of the Aya Biosphere Reserve
3:30 pm Visit Aya Castle, which was built around 1330
6:00 pm Return to Aburatsu Port
Included in price
- English-speaking guide
- Private transportation (private cab, Toyota Alphard, Hi-Ace van - depending on the number of passengers)
- Local lunch
- Admission fees
- Any personal expenses incurred
When you make your inquiry, kindly let us know whether you need to go through the immigration process at your port of entry in Japan as that would affect the itinerary of the shore excursion.
Know before you book
7 days prior - free of charge
6-2 days prior - 40%
1 day prior – 50 %
On the day – 100 %
No-show – 100 %
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.