- Experience the real way to make "takoyaki"
- Cook "takoyaki" using your choice of ingredients and flavors
- International participants are welcome
Learn how to make "takoyaki" - fried, ball-shaped octopus dumplings, and enjoy eating afterwards. “Takoyaki” originated in Osaka, where local people usually make it with family or friends and have a so-called “takoyaki party”.
We offer you a precious opportunity to make traditional Osaka food - “takoyaki” - with our friendly staff.
You can pick ingredients from a variety of choices.
Examples of ingredients available are as follows:
- Mochi (rice cake)
- Konnyaku (jelly made from a type of potato)
- Vienna sausage
This experience includes:
- Instruction fee
- All ingredients used
- One free drink
This experience does NOT include:
- Transportation to/from experience location (Roots Hostel)
The meeting point is at Roots Hotsel, 〒550-0012 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Nishi-ku, Itachibori, 1 Chome−9−11.