- Learn about its Buddhist Temples, which have a considerable meaning until now due to its strong historical past
- Visit the must-see spots in Japan to learn about the country's distinctive greenery
- Experience a real Japanese traditional tea time at Kisen An
The aim of this tour is to experience the historical past of Kamakura through the discovery of its sacred monuments. Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gū is renowned for preserving the samurai spirit of the place, whereas Kenchoji is known for the sane and restful atmosphere that it provides. This didactic journey is a way of enjoying the splendor of the Japanese vegetation: hence the recommendation of Hokoku-ji, a temple possessing its lush garden and the exceptional Bamboo forest Grove alongside. This journey will come to a close with a cup of matcha tea at Jomyo-ji temple’s elegant rock garden. Immerse yourself in Kamakura’s environmental and cultural elements!
You will meet our English speaking guide at Kamakura station at 10:00 am. At 10:20 am, we will begin our first visit with one of Kamakura's must-see tourist attractions, the Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu. Then, your next destination is Kenchoji, Kamakura's Oldest Zen Temple at 11:30 am. When we are done, we will have lunch on a fun Komachi Dori shopping street right next to Kamakura station, filled with local restaurants!
From 2:10 pm to 2:50 pm, we will continue our journey with a visit to the Hokoku-ji Buddhist temple. [Note: it is closed from December 29 to January 3.]
After that, at 3:00 pm, we will take the bus from Kamakura station (8 minutes) to a beautiful Jomyo-ji temple, another real hidden gem of Kamakura! Admire its famed rock garden and immerse yourself in the traditional atmosphere while having a cup of Japanese green tea (Green tea and Japanese seasonal confectionery are included in this tour). The restaurant closes at 4:30 pm, thus kindly note that the last order should be placed at 4:15 pm.
Included in price
- English speaking guide
- Guide fees
- Entrance fees of all the attractions
- Green tea and Japanese season confectionery in Kisen An
- Transportation from meeting to departure
- Other services not indicated in the package inclusion
- Personal expenses such as souvenirs, etc.
Price of this tour:
- 22,200 JPY (price per person, for 2 PAX)
- 12,100 JPY (price per person, for 4 PAX)
- 8,733 JPY (price per person, for 6 PAX)
Other important information:
- This tour runs all year round except on year-end holidays (December 29 - January 3).
- 2 days prior to the day of your trip – 40%
- 1 day prior – 50%
- On the day – 100%
- No-show – 100%
There are no reviews yet.