- Tsumami zaiku is very traditional cloth folding craft in Japan
- You can make one or two cloth flowers depending on time
- Select what you want to make and chose cloths to make tsumamizaiku
Let the Japanese cloth craft Tsumami Zaiku experience be one of the traditional arts and crafts highlights during our Japan visit. Meet Chikako, an artist who will teach you how to make Japanese traditional cloth craft called Tsumami Zaiku. She will show you samples and ask you what you want to make. You can choose the cloth and pattern you want to use. She will demonstrate how to fold cloth using tweezers and how to glue the folded cloths. Children over 5 years old can participate fully.
Let Chikako Oshiro, your host for the day, introduce you to the wonderful word of Japanese cloth craft of Tsumami Zaiku. With Chikako's guidance create your own unique Tsumami Zaiku floral accessory. Tools, glue and cloth will be provided. We know that time is precious. There are several available class locations depending on where you are staying. Shibuya, Ginza, Ueno, Asakusa – don’t hesitate to ask for location you prefer.
Included in price
- 3 days prior to the day of your trip – 50 %,
- 2 days prior – 70 %, On the day
- No-show – 100 %
Organised by MyPal Chikako Oshiro
There are no reviews yet.