- Stroll around the beautiful old town of Hida
- Try out some local crafting and create your own souvenirs
- Visit one of the best sake breweries in the country and taste delicious locally brewed sake varieties
Hida City is a wonderful day trip destination from either Takayama, Kanazawa, or Toyama. If you are staying a few days in one of these cities, Hida is the perfect place to add to your itinerary! Enjoy the slow-paced life of the countryside, mingle with the locals and get the taste of real Japan in Hida-Furukawa.
- Meet your guide at Hida-Furukawa Station
- Visit Watanabe Sake brewery
- Try out some crafting at FabCafe and a modern tea ceremony at Hidamori no Megumi
- Optionally, add a 2.5h biking tour
Included in price
- English speaking guide
- Reservations for Watanabe sake brewery visit, FabCafe crafting experience, Hidamori no Megumi tea ceremony
- Transportation to and from Hida
- Costs for FabCafe crafting experience and Hidamori no Megumi tea ceremony
- Entry fee for Hida City Matsuri Museum
- Optional: 2.5h cycling tour including guide by Satoyama Experience (+9,000 JPY per person)
Know before you book
Minimum number of persons required for the tour to run is 2.
Maximum number of persons per tour is 6.
Up to 5 days prior to the day of your trip: no charge
5 - 4 days prior: 50 % of tour price
3 days, on the day, no-show: 100 % of tour price
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.