- Wondrous way to traverse Tokyo's narrow, winding streets
- Explore art, architecture, and everyday life in depth with your friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Check out the site of Tokyo Summer 2020 Olympic Stadium
Turn Japan's capital into your playground during this 3-hour guided Tokyo bike tour. Tick all of the capital's most enchanting sightseeing destinations off your bucket list. Make stops at Ōta Memorial Museum of Art, Tsukiji Fish Market, and Olympic Stadium.
Get ready to explore Tokyo by bike - the best way to take in the city and its vibrant energy. Meet your guide at the designated spot, get outfitted with a comfortable hybrid bike and helmet and set on to discover this fascinating urban sprawl and its charms.
Familiarize yourself with elements of Japanese culture en route to the Ōta Memorial Museum of Art. Feel the wind at your back while you nose the bike through Yoyogi Park. At the Ōta Memorial Museum of Art, see the site that houses more than 12,000 examples of ukiyo-e art, or woodblock prints made famous by artists like Katsushika Hokusai.
Following your museum-going experience, feel your stomach begin to rumble and head to the Tsukiji Fish Market, where you are welcome to treat yourself to a satisfying sushi or ramen lunch. Conclude your tour with an invigorating jaunt to see the stadium in preparation for the 2020 Summer Olympics.
When you decide to take the extended tour, the guide will also take you to Ginza, the high-end shopping district of Tokyo, the Tokyo Imperial Palace, and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
Included in price
- Electric-assisted bike
- Helmet (optional at 500 yen per person)
- Meals and beverages
- Transportation to starting point
Minimum number of participants required for the tour to run is 2 persons.
Maximum number of participants required for the tour to run is 8 persons.
The tour is typically available on Saturdays and Sundays.
Please book the tour one month ahead of your preferred tour date.
You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
Know before you book:
- Children 9 and younger are not allowed
- You must be at least 4 feet and 7 inches (140 cm) tall
- You should have sufficient travel, injury, sickness, or accident (including sporting accidents) insurance
- You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own
- Tour stops vary
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Bicycle upgrades available, charged separately
6 to 2 days prior to the day of your trip – 50 %,
1 day prior – 100 %,
On the day, No-show – 100 %
The Shinjuku meeting spot is in front of Denny's, across from the northern end of Shinjuku Chuo Park. Shibuya, Akihabara, and Tsukiji are also available as meeting spots depending on customer's convenience.
Organised by Japan Travel KK
There are no reviews yet.