- Enjoy a traditional Japanese garden at the Imperial Palace.
- Feel the Japanese history at world famous Sensoji temple in Asakusa.
- See a multitude of Tokyo's highlights from the bus.
The tour starts from Shinjuku and covers Meiji Jingu Shrine, Imperial Palace, and Sensoji Temple, which means you can explore some of the best tourist spots in Tokyo! Enjoy the tour at the cheapest price of any other suppliers! Don't miss it!
Special offer only for Voyagin guests!
We offer this tour at the cheapest price of any other suppliers.
Don't miss this chance to enjoy half day bus tour exploring some of the best tourist spots in Tokyo in half a day at a valuable price!
If you are looking for an adventurous sightseeing bus tour, here it is! This bus tour covers famous sightseeing spots in Tokyo. Enjoy the traditional Japanese garden at the Imperial Palace for the start of your tour, it will take your breath away and you’ll enjoy a peaceful and carefree feeling while you are there.
The Sensoji temple and Kaminari-mon gate in Asakusa are a must-see, the magnificent structure of the temple is overwhelming.
While you are on the bus, the excitement will be continuous. The bus will pass by Kabukicho, the National Diet, Ameyoko open-air market, Akihabara, Tokyo Skytree, Kabuki-za Theater and much more. It's absolutely amazing to visit all those sightseeing spots in just half a day!
★ New for 2018 ★
Visit Meiji Jingu shrine which is one of the most famous Shinto shrines in Japan. You can get in touch with authentic Japanese culture and religion here.
--Itinerary 2018 Renewal--
09:00 Depart from the meeting point at Shinjuku
(The meeting point is Shinjuku Island Tower at 8:55) - Please be early to avoid missed departures
9:00-9:20 Drive through Harajuku
09:20-10:00 Visit Meiji Jingu Shrine
See the imposing shrine dedicated to the deified spirit of Emperer Meiji
10:00-10:25 Drive past national Diet Building
10:25-11:05 Imperial Palace East Garden & Ote-Mon Gate
Relax and enjoy the breeze in the greenery and the historic structures at the heart of Japan
11:05-11:40 Drive through the Marunouchi, Kanda, and Akihabara districts; past Ueno and Ame-yoko markets, and Kappa-bashi shopping arcade
11:40-12:30 Asakusa: Sensoji Temple, Nakamise shopping avenue, Kaminari-mon Gate
Explore one of the most famous temples in Japan, with the famous giant red lantern, and souvenir shopping paradise
13:10 Finish at Tokyo Station
- The minimum participant to run the tour is 1.
- A tour assistant in English and Japanese is available.
- A multilingual audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italy, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian are available.
- The weather and traffic condition on the day may change the time and order of itinerary.
- If a sightseeing spot is closed, we will replace it with an alternative place.
Participants: 1 - 5 adults and up to 5 children
This tour includes:
- Tour bus ride
- Multilingual Audio Guidance
- Tour assistant
This tour does NOT include:
- Although tour conductors may not attend on a tour, a tour assistant handles the schedule of the tour.
Shinjuku Island Tower, Tokyo