- Learn traditional Japanese glass cutting
- Design your own Edo Kiriko glass
- Take home a perfect souvenir for yourself, family or friends
Join our Edo Kiriko glass cutting workshop in Asakusa, Tokyo. Choose from a variety of glasses to work on. Learn the new skill and design your own Kiriko glass to take home.
You can make your original souvenir by yourself, with a Japanese traditional skills.
We have dozens of types of glasses and about a hundred of samples for beginners or you can design by yourself.
Included in price
- A transparent glass
- English instruction
- Colored glasses
Know before you book
- Cancellation: On the day – 100 %, No-show – 100 %
What you need to bring
- Eye glasses (if you need them to see close)
- Hair band (if your hair is long)
Organised by Sokichi
There are no reviews yet.